Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 00:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server sided?some maps

Discussion on Server sided?some maps within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server sided?some maps

hey just wanna tell that they server sided some maps because i can use anymore hack in draco,castor2 on server arcania.does anyone else got the same problem let me now.Just wanna let you know guys:
Old 05/15/2008, 13:28   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 3,233
#infraction
#moved
Old 05/15/2008, 13:59   #3

elite*gold: 20
they have made the arcadia server just as Divine Valley, same server now, no more hacking in requeis, C2,N2,Aquarius & draco, ..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Are the weekdays client sided or server sided?
08/30/2010 - Mabinogi - 8 Replies
It is really irritating to have to play on certain days to do certain rp dungeons and missions. Is the day (Baltane, Samhain and the other stupid days) on the server side of mabinogi, or client? I believe it is probably server-sided, but it would be nice to know. If it is client sided, would anyone know how i could change the day? So that i could finish Generation quests without waiting for tuesday? Thanks in advance.
Is Analyze server-sided or client-sided?
08/18/2010 - Atlantica Online - 0 Replies
Because we are given 5 blank cards and we are shown the results after we choose them; if they are client sided, can we some how figure out which will give the best result? this would be a nice feature o_O
12 Sky 2- Server Sided
01/17/2010 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
Trying 2 find a way 2 get hacks 2 work server sided, money,HP,Chi,EXP, ETC. Any 1 that could help please reply. Thanx 4 ur time.
client sided vs server sided
07/04/2009 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
well i was just wondering if anyone can compile a list of what is client sided and what is server sided im pretty much a noob at CE but im kinda getting the hang of it by just trying things out...im not in any way asking for addresses or anything like that but im just trying to save some time by finding out what i can change and what i shouldnt waste my time on so far i know that u can change movement speed, attack speed......yeah im noob lol if anyone can help me out i would realy...
All Maps are server-sided?
04/08/2008 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Hey i change monster ai numbers and vac hack works great but wall hack is not.I try aquaris-requies beach,pyhton castle,loa castle and it is not working.Maps are server-sided?