Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron script : Invalid client

Discussion on Dekaron script : Invalid client within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dekaron script : Invalid client

So is there actually a way to bypass the scirpt that blocks you from connecting to the server and getting Invalid client or we just have to wait? Cos Im looking for a bypass searching in the data.pak buti got no results. So if anyone could tell : Yes there is actually a bypass, or no there stil isnt a bypass.
Old 05/14/2008, 09:58   #2

CRC check -_-;

korean dekaron all skill close TT
Old 12/10/2008, 14:29   #3

tae yu

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Uh...invalid client?
01/09/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
starting up 2moons through rexign 1.54a ....running vista, running rexign as admin won't start it up, makes a black screen and nothing else. running not as admin starts up, logs in, nothing else. Ideas?
Problem with client - Invalid Client
12/12/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
So after neb's bypass was released I used it and it was working fine. Just recently, I was messing around with csv editing for mass spawns (unpacked datas, edited .csvs, etc). Before I could even test if it worked, it gave me a "invalid client - please reinstall" after character selection. -I have used CRC bypass from neb's bypass and it didn't work -I then used just normal without CRC and it didnt work -Used my legit client and it didn't work Any thoughts? Or should I re-edit all...
Invalid client.
10/19/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
K i edited some files with winhex. But whenever i try to login i get invalid client. I use nebulars rexignation v1.1. I check the box CRC Bypass and i still get the invalid client. What am i doing wrong? ? Thanks in advance!
invalid client
04/17/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
ever since 4.6.19 came out i deleted my CRC folder. then put the original pack file back and used the original launcher and i let it patch to 4.6.19. i entered the game and i can enter fine and now i logged out and put the crc bypass launcher and kept the pack file and it created another CRC. then i put my editted pack file and it says invalid client. does anyone else have this problem or is it just me?