Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 04:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Siz Oread Mass spawn

Discussion on Siz Oread Mass spawn within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Siz Oread Mass spawn

hi any 1 wanna go a oread mass spawn pm me here server siz
Old 07/26/2011, 15:08   #2

elite*gold: 95
Oread runs is a place for solo, with pt you go make it to slow.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Troubleshooting] Oread Mass Spawn (CSV)
01/04/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hi, I'm trying to get the CSV editting technique working for Oread's Spawns. I've editted the following files: \data\share\ai\info.csv \data\share\action\monster\oread.act.2280.csv \data\share\action\monster\oread.act.2324.csv
oread mass spawn
01/01/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
need info .how to do the mass spawn . plz sachamo512 said Ivid Laiden info (..2732). what value is oread black dragon?
[INTERESTED] Oread mass spawn!
11/18/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Ok so im not the best csv editor and im here for a little bit of help from u pros :) What i've done so far is unpack my data folder.. with nebs new bypass what do i have to do once i edit the csv's? do i just check crc bypass and im set? i've heard i have to do something with shadow.txt so please help out also when i try to edit something in the data folder i have to save it to desktop with same name then override it in the data folder. is this normal? please dont send me to ...
Oread Mass Spawn
07/28/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
If you don't know what I'm talking about, I will not explain it because I already have enough compitition between the botters, lol, fail. Anyway, for those of you who do understand, how is it that the bot trainers get Oread to spawn mobs so fast? I've played with the vac script and cannot seem to figure out how to get it any faster than where it is. I have sat and watched the bot trainers, and I know they get faster mobs than I do. Here is my vac script: Also, I am not sure if...