Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 16:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question to the Avira user

Discussion on Question to the Avira user within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question to the Avira user

Since the last update on dek eu my antivir always grumbles that it detects a rootkit in ...data/bin.....
someone else gets the same message?
Old 04/30/2008, 09:42   #2

Sometimes, I get this message in 2Moons Antivir is detecting a .sys file, which isn't really there I searched for it in the whole 2Moons folder, but nothing has been found
Old 04/30/2008, 09:46   #3

just saw its in the ggfolder. its there before gg starts but as soon it is running it disappears oO
Old 04/30/2008, 09:51   #4

Do you use the original GG? Or the "Webserver" GG?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I have a Question!! Port Scrolls To User [GERMAN]
01/16/2011 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
Hi hab mal ne frage ... es gab oder gibt doch auf dem INT diesen hack wo mann aus medis oder was auch immer diese SCROLLS machen kann und womit mann sich dann zu anderen playern porten kann ? geht das wohl noch ? ich finde es nicht inner search weiss nicht genau was ich eingeben soll xDD.. PS: brauche es für P-Server ;D
[Question] SjSRO how2connect as bot user
04/18/2010 - SRO Private Server - 79 Replies
Well, how do u guys connect if u wanna use sibibot, cause you gotta get in in 1 try. Or atleast untill it disconnects, and I have a No DC client so that's pretty messed up. Thanks in advance, Fyzzix.
Question for pinoy cabal rider user need advise...
01/21/2010 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
guys im new in this forum and new in cabal ph gaming...just heard of cabal rider... just found their site already just want to ask you guys if there is a free trial time of cabal rider for a day before i make a purchase of it..if there is can you give me the exact time (in philippine time) i just want to experience using it before shelling put some cash... pls dont flame me for this question... just want to ask...:confused:
[Question] SBot > New User =]
11/24/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hi, im new user of SBot and about the area training i should put X+Y and radius right ? only this or i should recording my walk way ? i dont really got it ... so its enough put x+y and the radius ?
Question for Script Vessel user
05/08/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
i know u can auto disconnect for red/black flash name players. but is there a way to auto disconnect when meeting WHITE name flash player?