Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to use UCE projectx 3.0

Discussion on how to use UCE projectx 3.0 within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to use UCE projectx 3.0

Hi,
I'm a new cheater and i want to create a bot, but i want to be sure my acount wasn't ban.
So i have install projectX 3.0 but i dont say how to use it?
Anyone can say me plz.
Old 04/30/2008, 11:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
well you cant write/create a bot with an uce. uce is only for changing values from the memory.

for creating a bot you need to use autoit, visual basic, c++ or what ever

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ProjectX
07/14/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
yesterday i logged in to my other email and Project just comes up and say this ZoMg Its..Project Aka Andrew Owner Of YourFunWorld.comBored...! says: Lol ZoMg Its..Project Aka Andrew Owner Of YourFunWorld.comBored...! says: ur server is prob gunna fail again ZoMg Its..Project Aka Andrew Owner Of YourFunWorld.comBored...! says: zZz ZoMg Its..Project Aka Andrew Owner Of YourFunWorld.comBored...! says: whats the site now?
Where to buy projectx
02/13/2008 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
I did search but found nothing about how to buy. Just curious and wanted to have a look at it, where can i buy that?
ProjectX Engine for HO
01/23/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Use this program to cheat in the game, but not for the values of addresses. If someone achieve pole here please .. will the links. Http://rapidshare.com/files/48816486/ProjectX.rar .html Or Http://rapidshare.com/files/48817633/Project_X.ra r
Where can i buy ProjectX 4.0 ?
10/07/2007 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
I've looking for projectx 4.0, many member said that program worked with cabalonline :) but i can't found any thread talk about this :confused: plz let's me know if you know too :p thanks !
Projectx engine 3.0 with speedhack?
09/06/2007 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
I was wondering if it is possible to implement an speedhack on projectx like in cheat engine 3.0. Because an uce without speed cant bring anything (hack) to cabal online, aswer me if i´m wrong.