Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account Ban *HELP FINDING OUT WHY*

Discussion on Account Ban *HELP FINDING OUT WHY* within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Account Ban *HELP FINDING OUT WHY*

As you'll see I already posted a couple of messages regarding this matter but I didn't want them to be lost in a 15 page thread so I'm making this thread regarding this matter ONLY

Maybe now we can put our heads toguether and see what triggered AutoBan in my case so that everyone is able to avoyd it in the future.

here goes:

I was follin arround with WinHex today and after a ZILION changes account got banned.. lol

What I remember doing:
Tried to change Monsters HP (can't blame me for trying )
Then I made and tested a Crespo Treasure C Laiden Ego hack (it workred)
Then made a script for crespo C and included everything Vac + Ego + Speed hack (x3)

Maybe it was the Ego test I made.
I made them spawn really fast but limited the number. The char died during the test (cose of those 'reflect' attacks and I had only 1 HP pot ) but at the time I was under 30 Egos so I don't think it was because of it and I got banned like... 1 hour later. OR MAYBE they knew (of course they knew) of the Ego abuse in the past and the limit for Egos is a lot lower then any other mobs in the game and the 25/30 I had were enough for the ban.

Anyway I'm trying to get the account back so you be careful with what changes you make because I REALLY don't know what triggered the damn Autoban.

Hacks I got workin at the time:
No damage (got it in some other thread)
Zoom (made it myself)
Crespo Main Map vac (made it myself)
Crespo A vac (got it in this thread)
Crespo C vac with Egos and Speed (made it myself)
Draco vac (got it in this thread)

Watch your backs

and...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmosTunes View Post
i think it was the Speed hack (x3) ^^

but i'm not 100% sure
Think so? Hmmmm..... I don't know because I tested it b4 like.... 2 days ago did it for like 30 seconds just to see if it worked and I didn't got banned.
What we need now is to know what triggered it (I don't know why but I'm thinking more about the Ego abuse then anything else).
However from what I red in other threads Auto Ban is suppposed to trigger REALLY fast like..3/5 minutes and in THAT time frame the only thing I was using all the time was Speed,Vac, Non Aggro and Zoom so one of these four triggered it and if "inteligent" Vac isn't triggering it (and I don't think Zoom and Non Aggro will ever trigger it), the only logic assumption wud b Speed the only problem is, like I said, I tested it b4 and it banned me like... 15 minutes into the DP so the 3/5 minutes fast AutoBan is out the window.

I need to figur this out but to do so I need to test and 'TEST' means risking account ban and I don't know if I'll even get the first one back.
If any 1 as already test and is using succesefuly (thats WITHOUT beeing BANNED ) any of the hacks I said before please tell us so that we can eliminate them out and maybe get to what really hapned. Maybe we must focus on:
Speed and Ego abuse.

C'mon ppl... tell us what ur usin

Any valid input will be apreciated.

Go...
Old 04/25/2008, 21:42   #2

+infraction for posting in wrong forum
+topic moved

well i can say i used following hack for hours/days/weeks:
- wallhack
- zoom hack
- vac hack

and wasnt banned!

i tried to edit speed of single attack and was banned directly

thats all i tried out yet
Old 04/26/2008, 10:49   #3

How many post have you made now with same text in it? ...

If you wanna know how you got banned, make FREE account its free.