Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 08:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

unstable gaming window

Discussion on unstable gaming window within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
unstable gaming window

im really new to the world of online gaming so i would really appreicate any help that you can give me!

for starters when im playing 2moons the game window will randomly close, the strange thing is that the "Disconnected from Server" script doesnt even come up. ive contacted the customer service that Acclaim provides but none of the things that they suggested helps. ive down loaded the client three or four times and no change

please provide any help or suggestions, even criticisms

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LF>window.txt
07/05/2010 - Mabinogi - 1 Replies
EDIT: NVM IM AN IDOIT /DISREGARD
Leet-gaming , Gaming website with Gaming servers currently in development
08/20/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey. Currently Leet-gaming is a gaming type forum with gaming chat and loads more. But behind the scenes , The forum team are working on many private servers to help make us more popular: Servers Currently in Development Gunz - The Duel Aion private server
1Cabal Window 1Maple Window at Same TIME??
05/26/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 0 Replies
let talk about 1 cabal 1 maple at same time... possible?? how to do tat...?? teach me please :p
Potency Hack (Unstable)
07/29/2007 - Eudemons Online - 8 Replies
Hey all im trying to work on a potency hack. The hack will only Up/Lower ur potency by 73, but does it rly fast. I will show some pics below. This hack works, its just that its so unstable it'll make you disconnect. Im trying to set a value for it to stop at and then freeze the value and see if itll work. This will be a very long process, and as I said b4 i am very lazy. The only thing that will make me work really hard on it is some eps/reds. This may sound like a scam but u can be generous....
Rename CO2 window title (any window actually)
05/13/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
I have seen a few posts requesting this. It is a simple autohotkey macro nothing fancy here. You will notice also that the UPX packer detection is not triggered. If you use autohotkey and want to know how to remove the packer PM me it is rather simple. To use this little tool thingie it is very simple: Execute the code. Focus your window. Press Hotkey CTRL+WIN+w Change the Title. Apply