Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

trustworthy gold sites?

Discussion on trustworthy gold sites? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
trustworthy gold sites?

Anyone have any experience in buying gold? I'm thinking about buying some from itemrate.com but does anyone have any other suggestions?
Old 04/23/2008, 08:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
check out thepowerlevel.com it's a gud site i buy gold from this site they r not fake and they r the cheapest...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[INFO]Gold & Powerlevel Sites
10/25/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Well since we are getting so many topics of people posting gold and powerlevel sites, also others wanting to publicise their own; so i thought i would create this. Please post these sites and I will add them to the list with a link, this will help first time Silkroaders. Please post only safe links, any unsafe will be deleted.
buy ingame gold sites
10/22/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
anyone know of any gold buying sites that are trustworthy? if so could you pm me the address'?
gold buying sites?
12/08/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hey i usually buy from thepowerlevel.com but that sites down so i bought from www.srogolds.com and its taken them 3 days now to get my gold and the lady that is the live chat lady keeps saying "sorry but our 'guy' cant log in to the game right now" shes been saying that for the last two days,first off,has anyone bought from this site and finnaly actually got there gold?second if a week goes by or maybe less should i charge back?im really lost in this situation because no ones really tried to...