Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 22:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BMR wallhack = autoban?

Discussion on BMR wallhack = autoban? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/03/2008, 19:25   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkingdevil View Post
i was vaccing in north requies(lv77) on my 61 mage and got banned. i used tele hack(from south part to north part) to get there. like someone said u get autoban if you kill mobs at maps highier lvl than yours but requies north and south would be considered the same map. And if we consider both as same map then if we can kill mobs at south part(approx lv25+) then why not at north part or maybe the autoban works on checking the monster level and your level.
Any clarification?
when you kill a mob that you aren't suppose to be able to reach at your lvl, you will be autobanned i believe. correct me if I am wrong anyone.
Old 05/03/2008, 19:29   #17

new patched. we're screwed lolz. come on people do some more hard work ^^
Old 05/07/2008, 18:27   #18

Veleric, you don't just get banned for 25 hours. I tried it. Three of my accounts got auto ban. And after 24hours plus, never got it back. They are just first time autobanned. So iono if that's true about getting it back after 24 hours.
Old 05/08/2008, 14:33   #19

i can confirm this:

first autoban = unban after 24 hours

second autoban = longer or permanent ban, w8ing about 48 hours now