Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 21:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] New items, possible to equip more than one?

Discussion on [Question] New items, possible to equip more than one? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] New items, possible to equip more than one?

Hello all

You guys probably know that after BMR update, new acessories such as Clever Gold Ring (52 increased damage / +3% physical resistance) were added. But we can wear just one of them...

(Ring of Soul also)

I've been thinking if there's a way to change something in data.pak using WinHex, so that would be possible to wear not just one ring. Anybody knows something about it?

I checked some .csv files and changed some stuff in the data.pak, but the closest I got was the little red square (shows when you can't equip an item) that changed into a blue one when trying to equip these items. But that's it, can't equip xD

Is it server sided?

If someone knows something that could help me (or us ) please share

Sorry for bad English
Old 04/12/2008, 03:38   #2

Well, according to TOXINS' tests awhile ago, he reported that you can make the client appear that you have 4 equipped, but you really don't. It's server-sided.
Old 04/12/2008, 04:00   #3

That's what I thought

Anyway thanks for the answer man!!
Old 04/12/2008, 08:57   #4

Ya i did it u need to find in data.pak 65058,Clever Gold Ring,0,2,5

and change 5 to 3 so it will look like this 65058,Clever Gold Ring,0,2,3

Then u need to just make one slot for equip ring, drop it, close inv and pick. Picked ring will be auto equipped..

but its only what u see, the server wont seee them - i tested it and with 4 clever rings i do much less dmg than with 3 lvl 80 gold ones + 1 clever.
Old 05/30/2009, 17:58   #5

thanks kartonick. how about in CE?
Old 05/30/2009, 19:01   #6

elite*gold: 20
04-12-2008 kartonik post.... LOL
Old 05/30/2009, 22:17   #7

Old 05/31/2009, 11:23   #8

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHS View Post