Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 16:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Awesome Logo Video

Discussion on Awesome Logo Video within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
Awesome Logo Video

\data\movie\gamehilogo.avi

its in the unpacked data.pak file.

Did you guys see it? It kinda looks cool to me. I don't understand why they didn't actually put it into the game yet. Lols, they're retards.

Anyways. Have you guys gone to the dekaron korea website? They are always updating with nice videos and songs. I just wish 2moons was overstaffed like they are. Their website is way better than ours. I go to that website more often than our own even though i don't understand jack ****.
Old 04/10/2008, 13:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yeah, ive seen the video aswell it looks pretty cool better than the current one its not as boring.

I though they were going to use but what do you expect from acclaim theyre a bunch of lazy bastards who cant be arsed to do anything and dont give a **** about their customers.
Old 04/10/2008, 20:59   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
True.. so true. Dekaron has lots of movies and nice interfaces. Why the heck do we have g@y pictures with no vids? lols