Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 18:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2Moons going down? Do u still Play it?

Discussion on 2Moons going down? Do u still Play it? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: Do You still enjoy and play 2Moons?
Yes, I still like it 13 38.24%
Sometimes, when i'm bored 9 26.47%
No, It's boring now 12 35.29%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,236
2Moons going down? Do u still Play it?

Hey anyone notice that 2moons is going down. everyone gets to high levels from private servers and then it gets boring. Then people stop playing the game. Its fun for a while with new Private Servers but they get boring or go now some time. So i created a poll to see how many people still play it and how many don't.
Old 04/10/2008, 05:12   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
I voted that I still liked it. It's nothing if you don't have friends to pt with or if something horrible happens to you like getting hacked, incorrect id, lost of characters, or something along the lines of 'I can't play'.
Old 04/10/2008, 06:09   #3

Received Thanks: 1,236
its just there are to many hacks for it that its not really fun to play it anymore
just when ur bored
Old 04/10/2008, 06:25   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
Very true serg. I think it has too many hacks and too many people that abuse it. I mean if it were a group of maybe 10-20 people doing it without too much publicity, I wouldn't mind at all.

The hacks make it not fun for us ourselves and for others. That's why I stopped using them. I'm not telling you to play, but if you were to really get into the game it would probably be fun for a while. I'm just hoping that they iron out all the glitches, bugs, and hacks before I really play for real. Like buying coins and such. They definitely need a new support system.
Old 04/10/2008, 09:24   #5

+thread moved

i voted for sure that i still like it. there are many problems but its still the best mmorpg. i hate the fortification system. each silver try like 5 euro... its the same as roulette

but pvp and pve makes still fun even with level 14x