Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 22:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LvL guide

Discussion on LvL guide within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LvL guide

hey im rly confused after the action update^^ can any1 give me a lvl guide ? i mean at which lvl i start that cq and so on ? and dg too pls
start at lvl 50~
Old 06/28/2011, 18:33   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Start doing every quest you find, the game is now quest oriented, that means that you'll get WAY more exp by doing quests than by grinding.
The first CQ board is in Heiharf (or is it Heiharp, you get the point). Just do every quest you can, they give high exp, and at some quests lines, they give your argates.
The nearest dungeon that you'll get is crespo.. When you're lvl 60, you can start doing daily a quest in crespo, it'll give you 1m exp for killing Laiden in crespo C (it's free, but you can only do it every 24 hours).