Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hack tips Bot

Discussion on Hack tips Bot within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hack tips Bot

Hack tips Bot

Galera am looking for tips bots hack to upar faster someone knows ae put here I tried to find something more has naum
Flw
Old 04/06/2008, 18:33   #2

Wrong section please post in the right one, there is a sticky post up top of this section CosmosTunes released his script able bot its a very well made bot, but you will have to script it on your own unless you can ask for help, but its not hard to understand if you read the tutorials and commands list.
Old 04/07/2008, 09:14   #3

+infraction for posting in wrong forum
+topic moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
tips or hack sa +9 necklace...
05/24/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 130 Replies
naubos 600 gem ko para mag +9 ng necklace.. pero hanggang +8 lng tlga... tips nmn po jan or hack =p.. salamat sa mgpopost
TIPS on INVI hack!!
11/09/2009 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 54 Replies
this hack is just another version of fly hack!! GOT THE IDEA? maybe try harder and you see your doin it just fine maybe ill give another hint depends on replies
hack tips
08/22/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
i got caught 2times in dekaron EU while using vac+speed hack(used SECportal)..but i dont know how... ive used vac hack on places where only other wall hackers could be...but i didnt see anybody..but suddenly i got a disconnect and couldnt log in again..how did a gm find me? i heard that dekaron EU doesnt have an autoban function..can you give me any tips to be saver the next time and not getting banned?