Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

decreasing cooltick

Discussion on decreasing cooltick within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
decreasing cooltick

hello to everyone!

i have managed to decrease the cool time of my earthquake and tornado for my bagi and im working at my other skill using winhex. but the problem is after the first fast cool down, and hit the earthquake again for the second time, there is no damage that is being done. is there a way to put a damage on the second earthquake after the fast cool dow or is it serversided thats why there is no damage for the second earthquake?
Old 03/30/2008, 10:20   #2

no there isnt

its server sided
Old 03/30/2008, 10:20   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,859
you have to short up the sequence also...

Vyn
Old 03/30/2008, 11:43   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
If u try to make the cooldown shorter it will have no effect. Just the animations are faster. You can do a skill 3 times in a row with just one mouseclick but only the first one will do dmg. The cd time is serversided.
Old 03/31/2008, 07:11   #5

ok. thanks to all of your reply! now i dont have to waste my time editing it. ^_^ thanks to all and for answering my question.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cabal's population is decreasing.
12/12/2009 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies
I've been playing cabal since it's beta and i notice every time i play that cabal population is decreasing each day... i think i need to find another mmorpg game, Can u think of anything guys?? i love to try other games (new games) pls help..
[Frage] Decreasing exp rates on hamachi server
10/20/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi there, I'm writing here because we have some troubles while configuring our server. We need to decrease exp rate, but we probably don't know how to do it. We need to do something, increase exp points to lvl up our hero or change obtained exp points for each killed mob for example. But it'll be fine, if we can to change it at easier way. Probably command "priv_empire" doesn't work, so we're looking for another solution. Can u people help us? Thanks for your help mates, greets from...
[QUESTION] Any tips on decreasing lagg?
09/19/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 11 Replies
I know the basics like don't download anything or optimize the internet. Any more suggestions?
Increasing/decreasing speed for speedhack...
05/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I'm trying to find a program that will allow you to adjust speed...either that or a speed hack that is slower but still faster than normal speed. I'm a retard when it comes to programing and stuff...so can anyone help me out?
Dismiss hunter pets without decreasing happiness
12/07/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Usualy dismissing your pet decreases his happiness. Instead of dismissing, just tell him to stay, then run about 100 yards away. He will disappear and be dismissed without you making him angry.