Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 11:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BMR News

Discussion on BMR News within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/01/2008, 17:30   #31

elite*gold: 0
can u pls give me the hack Pls
Old 04/01/2008, 17:59   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by vileric View Post
There's never time to play legit if you know what you're doing =).

Got vac hack working (and no, it wasn't easy). Wall hack, zoom hack, speed hack, attack speed hack all working =D. Just takes a little bit of digging and some good ol' coding ^^. As for why the corner blocked, my friend is partially in the pic >_>. Don't really feel like taking another.

EDIT: The one other thing I did get was Multi Client =). I can plvl myself =D and no VMWare =D.

1) yes they do all work, and multi client is easy, no hacks or glitches required. just open the launcher twice or thrice or whatever amount of times
2) No it does not require alot of work, thanks for telling the public they work again though so now retards are gonna use them everywhere again...
3) I know who you are in game btw :S your name is almost the same as your ingame name you made a bad mistake by letting people see your class even without your name.
4) I find it kinda funny how you have called me a hacker in game, yet here you are.
/fail
Old 04/01/2008, 18:02   #33

no i dont called u a hacker i never called u a hacker
Old 04/01/2008, 18:08   #34

i dont have called u hacker between i dont say to admin never i say to admins he hakcs and like that **** i never says to admin cuz im not **** gonna tell admin he hacks and he hacks u understand
Old 04/01/2008, 18:34   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOXSIN View Post
1) yes they do all work, and multi client is easy, no hacks or glitches required. just open the launcher twice or thrice or whatever amount of times
2) No it does not require alot of work, thanks for telling the public they work again though so now retards are gonna use them everywhere again...
3) I know who you are in game btw :S your name is almost the same as your ingame name you made a bad mistake by letting people see your class even without your name.
4) I find it kinda funny how you have called me a hacker in game, yet here you are.
/fail
My responses =)

1) Not that simple, go ahead and dump your CSVs in the USA folder. Watch what happens..... NOTHING!!!! =)

2) Does require a lot of work to make changing things easy. Not everyone here will be able to do so, so no, won't be a lot of people that are able to do it. It's not just some CSV **** or Hex editing.

3) I made no mistake letting people see my class, kind of necessary to show that it IS in fact BMR that I'm hacking. Doesn't give me away at all as to who I am in game as my forum name isn't even close to it (I'm not retarded).

4) I don't think I've seen you in game much less called you a hacker. I think I know who you THINK I am, but thanks just the same =).
Old 04/01/2008, 20:35   #36

1) Oh trust me I have known csv files didn't work since the Player Advisory Board began testing the BRM before its release early this month, I also knew of the auto ban feature that doesn't even seem to work before most, so trust me I know that csv files don't work, and I also know of a couple ways that might make them load again, don't get me wrong I haven't tested yet but i have some ideas.

2) Let me rephrase that, Only requires alot of work if your not used to it, OR if your like the vast majority of the people on this site and can't understand a simple tutorial on how to edit a couple digits in a couple places.

3) Well hey I can say my forum name is nowhere close to my in game name but hey lets face it... who would believe me if I did say that...? As for seeing your class I should rephrase that aswell, obviously acclaim can't do anything just cuzz they see your class, but nor can they do anything just because your name would be the same in game and on forums, so don't be afraid 'vileric' i know your forum name is only one vowel short of your in game name. Trust me nothing can be done by acclaim because of a name being on a forum they have no way to link the names together.

4) If you are who I think you are and I'm 99% sure you are. Then yes you've seen me in game and yes you have called me and some of my guild members hackers out of nowhere just to act cool infront of your group of friends that you were with.

BTW: Now I'm almost certain of who you are cuzz a good friend of mine also pointed out to me that if you search for your forum name here in youtube you will find a video you posted, though blurry it is, you can make out your guild tag if you are familiar with the guilds enough as I am. I know your guild just as I know who you are and the fact that I can see your guild tag just makes me ever so much more certain its you, PM me if you want to continue this talk. Unless you want to stay in denial. And then I could just say who you are for the slower members of our audience.
Old 04/01/2008, 20:43   #37

HAhahahahhahahah!!! We all know who you are vileric, or should I say evileric, from secret guild. I hope now you gonna stfu and stop calling other ppl "hacker". Now I know what to do, there's some ppl who have to know that you hack!!! ************!
Old 04/01/2008, 20:46   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willyam View Post
HAhahahahhahahah!!! We all know who you are vileric, or should I say evileric, from secret guild. I hope now you gonna stfu and stop calling other ppl "hacker". Now I know what to do, there's some ppl who have to know that you hack!!! ************!
Hey **** you man you ruined my fun
Old 04/01/2008, 20:52   #39

Lol yeah, im sorry tox, but this guy is a crappy noob. I can't stay there without saying anything to this ******.

@vileric > What are you doing to say now? That you are not evileric?
Old 04/01/2008, 20:56   #40

please calm down or it will rain infractions...

topic closed due spam.
stop this!!!
Closed Thread