Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 16:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suggestion for Vac Hack

Discussion on Suggestion for Vac Hack within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Suggestion for Vac Hack

About Vac Hacks, it's awesome, works 100% but usually people stop and watch you 0.o. May i suggest like a stop button? so when you're being taking SS or Vids you can pause it. That was they can't do anything ^^
Old 03/29/2008, 11:56   #2

elite*gold: 115
Received Thanks: 12,344
Doesn't work since the data.pak is only loaded once...
Old 03/29/2008, 12:01   #3

don't worry than ^^ thx for telling me btw i found a new way to stop people from stopping and look. whenever i see someone i shout out hacker and run off ^^ they tend to stop for a min and lost me
Old 03/30/2008, 09:20   #4

lmao, or yer how do vac hackers and **** run soo fast? they ran fast like west side n*ggas lol!
Old 03/31/2008, 02:35   #5

Speedhack

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Suggestion] No Delay Hack
02/10/2011 - Cabal Online - 14 Replies
Hello everyone, today I searched for ''No cool down cabal'' hack for Cabal. But unfortunately I did not succeed. But,.. so i just wrote''cool down'' on the search function instead'' cool down hack cabal''. Then I found something very intersting that may work for Cabal too. This site : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/kal-online/95234-c ooldown-tutorial.html If you do that with Cabal, do you think that would work?
[Suggestion] Perfect Hack
02/14/2010 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies
Can someone make a perfect hack for faster leveling?
suggestion about the new sd hack..
01/17/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 11 Replies
hmm.. i suggest you dont release it.. let them find it for themselves.. i just feel that once you release that.. the GM's myt do something the nxt patch.. and that's the jin's release date.. maybe you should just send to ppl via private msgs and tell them to keep it a secret.. i dont know.. just a suggestion..
[Suggestion] Oracle's Hack
04/20/2009 - Perfect World - 6 Replies
Hey guys! I'm new here and no, Im not talking abt the Oracle db. ;P I just want to share a thought that I had since a past PWI event is over. For some personals reasons, I cant use bots anymore. So I was wondering abt a way to be bk to lvling and the last PWI event gave me a good idea, not sure if its possible. To make long history short, on that event u could acquire hundreds of Oracles, what made lvling pretty easy, bc u could activate an Oracle (wich consists on a simple quest to kill...
suggestion for hack
10/22/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
ok we all know wen somone gets a db or a sqama it comes up as a message telling us the person who got it... Is it possible to intercept the message that people get while mining gems.. you know "Congratulations you have just mined a gem!" and have it sent to you aswell but in the form of co-ordinates.. it cant be serverside because it gets sent clientside to read it. right? if it is possible it wud make mine pking much more profitable.. just a thought ~ter