Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 01:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Editing skills for summoner

Discussion on Editing skills for summoner within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Editing skills for summoner

Ok, I tryed to edit skills for summoner, Summon Ghosts and Infected Earth don't work, they still do normal damage, can anyone tell me the offsets from the other summoner skills? I can try to edit them and I will post the results....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Editing the skills
08/08/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello, I'm looking towards some help on editing the time on the skills and the time recharge, please, help me editing this. Thank you
ecsro pk2 editing guide ( skills )
10/25/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
hi all sry to open a new theared but any1 have a good tutorial to edit pk2 files for skills? cuz i just find for weapons and clothes wolfes etc
[HELP]skills summoner bug
07/06/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Please friends I'm having problem with my private server with the skils of the Summoner lv 131 and I managed to solve them are not giving damage please help to resolve where I have to edit to resolve sory my bad english
New Summoner skills coming soon!
11/19/2008 - Dekaron - 12 Replies
Hey all i am saying is this plesse DO NOT FLAMM !!!!!i wa slately watching some videos and found this video about the new summoner skills ok i know some of u alredy know that there are new summoner skills but in this video u can clearly see the new skills the only skills you cant see are the new TB skills they are not used well enjoy >:D i also found a new baggi buff skill LINK FOR THE NEW SUMMONER VIDEO ...