Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 04:07

• Did you know? elitepvpers has its own image host, epvpimg.com.

Dekaron Nemesis Fail. Ready to read? Its long.

This is a discussion on Dekaron Nemesis Fail. Ready to read? Its long. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category; Well im just putting that here for people that think Nemesis is so fucking asome and can't see the darkside ...

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 01:55   #1

Exclamation Dekaron Nemesis Fail. Ready to read? Its long.

Well im just putting that here for people that think Nemesis is so fucking asome and can't see the darkside that is actuly going on there.

So ok berfly.. i was [GM]Tits there and spent above 2500.00$ (Canada)
I been on and off for the pass 2-3 weeks due to work on my own A8-9 test server and i did notify Rattle ( Admin/owner of Nemesis ) and was super cool about it.
Today i go back there on forum and i get that Awsomeness page saying that I'm PERMANENT IP BAN or w/e so im like wtf...? i try to msn him and he goes ofline ( my bet is he del. + block me ) cause he know he is fucking wrong again. ( it happend in the pass with diff. player.
Anyway i get around is Fail IP ban and try to find any post about why i would get ban and i find nothing so he just try to cover up is shit thats is best 19 years old budy did probably and blame me cause he fail so bad.

I did found a post about some player having GM Ring and no name was mentioned so my good guess was that this failling Rattle saw that is corrupted GM best friend fuck Again for about the 3-5 time and desided to blame me probably with a big IP Ban,deleting my GM from the forum but he fail again cause if you search Tits you will see many post that i done.

Here is the post that i fould and i reply to it also ( he will probably Delete it tho so no 1 can see how True i am so i posted it here

Here is the post on nemesis:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

This is my Reply on the post incase he does delete it and try to cover up is own faillign ass.

Code:
I have no clue but 1 thing for sure i got targeted and get IP Banned on forum + ingame. Who am I?
[GM]Tits yes yes its really me.
So with all that shit going on.

1: I never gave any item/gm stuff to normal players unlike [GM]Malahi or w/e the fuck it is cause i care fucking less about him. But why i care fucking less about him!? 1: he is Rattle Best friend for over 19 years in real life. That being said guess WHAT! He gets aways with every fucking Shit he does. Ah wait GM corption with Admin! OMG FAIL FAIL! quit while you can and stop donating here as it goes tarward more coroption each donation since the DN set is out.
Still think im lying? kk look here is a GOOD way for you to see and why is Alt always WIN PVP/PK and shit.
[spoiler]{VIP}PersuasioN was 1 of many Alt of GM Malachi

[img]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5223/26kstatoo.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

2: I saw him give DN item to Keeze ( AK ) and many others that i wont say... Ah the fuck why not? RUTHLE33 mage that was unbeatable about 5weeks ago in draco, remember i even did an Ann. In-game to come and try to kill them, remember there was about 25-40 of you guys and took you over 10min to kill 3 mage.

3:
So ya that all of it and lest hope that he will lighten up and kick is corrupted best friend and shit.

HF playing on is server.

Can you re-name it to only: Dekaron Nemesis Fail.

Please TY

Last edited by Peruu; 06-06-2011 at 02:02.
Thanks
2 Users
atl88 (06-08-2011), gondudy (04-22-2012)

Old 06-06-2011, 06:54   #2
(╯□)╯︵ ┻┻︵┬─┬

Received Thanks: 1,329
#request to close, it's not like they're doing something wrong to everyone, only you, so stop raging. Make a new msn and add the admin then talk to him.
Old 06-06-2011, 11:55   #3
Banned

Received Thanks: 1,954
#closed
Closed Thread