Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 01:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help cannot connect to server. read on

Discussion on Need help cannot connect to server. read on within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/10/2009, 11:14   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwang View Post
I got same issue today. After reinstalling game.... After a while of frustration and reinstalls and pak switches with no results. I did get it working I figured this out... however the files originally were edited by toxin a ways back for something i borrowed from him. Anyway i figured they might work for this and they do. The original files might even work but I didnt bother to try since this did!! Simply use my folder or place your your USA folder under SHARE. Heres the link to download the fix. Feel free to thank me if it works for you
files is not work
Old 12/22/2009, 10:18   #62

elite*gold: 0
I know this is old but i have to try. I am trying to get 2moons to work. I havnt logged in before and im trying to do so now but it says cannot connect to server. I downloaded the files and put them in the share folder. question though. i am playing from canada so will that USA folder name screw it up for me? not really sure on how to get this game going but i would love to play it, my bro and i want to start it together.
Old 12/22/2009, 10:26   #63

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
#reported for bumping and the game is undergoing a maintenance as we speek so wait for it to end
Closed Thread