Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 06:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Actools Problems

Discussion on Actools Problems within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Actools Problems

So I've been trying to work with ACTools with 2Moons and it hasn't been working out too good. I've bypassed GG by making it 1059, but it won't let my script run in game. The only way it can even do anything is by clicking on a window that isn't 2moons and then putting the cursor inside the 2Moons window. Even then, it only spams 1 skill over and over and the rest of the script doesn't do anything. Am I missing anything to let ACTools run in 2Moons? Here's my script atm; it's a script to spam the skills in the slot 1, 2 and 3 for the Incar~

SetActiveWindow 2Moons
Loop 10000
Keys {Num 1}
RightClick
Delay 2 sec
Keys {Num 2}
RightClick
Delay 2 sec
Keys {Num 3}
RightClick
Delay 2 sec
End

Any help would be greatly appreciated~ thanks.
Old 03/17/2008, 03:12   #2

i made a bot for a guy in this section try that it dos the same thing
Old 03/17/2008, 03:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lala1234 View Post
i made a bot for a guy in this section try that it dos the same thing
Would it be possible for me to get it as well? I can't seem to get this script to work lol.
Old 03/17/2008, 04:59   #4

Here's an example of a script that works for me:

SetActiveWindow 2Moons
While 1=1
Keys 1
Keys 1
Delay 551
Keys 2
Keys 2
Delay 551
Keys 3
Keys 3
Delay 551
Keys 5
Keys 5
Delay 551
End
551 delay just means .551 seconds. I use Cosmos' bypass if that makes any difference.
Thanks
1 User