Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fastest way to level?

Discussion on Fastest way to level? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/16/2008, 14:04   #16

elite*gold: 0
Well alot of people doesn't know how to exactly 'smart' vac....Thats a point to consider

Not to mention those SSers ( people with no life that loves to SS hackers / hackers catching hackers ) have become smarter too...
Old 11/02/2008, 21:16   #17

elite*gold: 0
I want a Rookie Maze map so i can leave lot of bots there..
Old 11/03/2008, 01:47   #18

elite*gold: 20
+close

I dont know if you notice but the last post (the one above yours) is over 7 months old.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fastest way to level 1-80?
07/13/2011 - World of Warcraft - 14 Replies
What is the fastest way to level 1-80? No RAF No outside help(from higher level) I want to reroll on a new server, and looking for a way to do 1-80 in the less posible /played time. Mainly im looking for people who can show a screenshot of their /played time, with a quick explanation. Like:
Fastest way to level up?
03/22/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
I probably forgot all my accounts I made back in the day. So I plan on starting at level 1. What would be the fastest way to level up from lvl 1-max? back when I was hacking 2moons, a bot company had a free Beta for their bot so I used it. I played 2moons when it just came out lol. I hear you can vac and mass spawn nowadays. would that be the fastest? or is botting still good to use?
Best/Fastest way to level
02/17/2010 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
Hey guys so I have been reading around and I see people who say they can get to like lvl 50-60+ in 1 day while hacking. I have only been hacking for about a week now and I am very new at this.. but I managed to get to level 62 in this time and now its like harder to level. Is there any one who can maybe give some advice as to where to go/what to do to level maybe a little faster. I have pretty much everything I need including a skill hack so Im well off I just wanna know what to do. Im in...
fastest way to level in pwnquer
07/27/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
what is the fastest way to level in pwnquer..and also..how do i get luckyjade
Fastest to level
02/12/2007 - World of Warcraft - 8 Replies
Hey guys, I hope you can help. :} Ait so a few days ago I got banned for letting my friend on my account. =[ The thing is i was lvl 58, and I never got to 60 before. So I was wondering if you guys could tell me which classes level the fastest for solo leveling. (Alliance side). I started making a lock, around level 15, but I read that a mage can level from 30-40 in ~8hours (:O) and I heard mages are real fun and stuff so I wouldn't mind switching over. (The thing that bugs me about mages...