Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]A 2moons bot for Knights

Discussion on [Request]A 2moons bot for Knights within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]A 2moons bot for Knights

Hi, Kinda new to the site and I was wondering is there any 2moons bot for knights. Kinda like the ones that just keep attacking, and your afk. If you happen to know what, please explain how to use it.
Old 03/10/2008, 01:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
WRONG SECTION AND USE THE **** SEARCH BUTTON

+WARNING GIVEN
+TOPIC REPORTED

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Knights Problem !!!!!!!!
05/03/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
could any one help me or just say how to make it fixed ? to appoint this eudemons here its must be 30 star or higher , but its just 3 star and able to appoint here ????:confused: http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/2341/14746573. png
Knights solved!!!
03/25/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
There u go i followed the guide that sandolkakos released and here u are.... Credits to him for the guide and to me for the work...lol... tested guys and it is working....Alpha-Online doesnt have this prob anymore ...<-for the players to know it...
[HELP] knights
03/21/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 13 Replies
I am having an issue with my knights i am running the new chinese db and the knights seemed to be working although they are tweaked (not by me) all but the guardian are working fine, but when someone appoints a pet to their guardian thats over 80 stars or over they become un pkable lol, we tested on a player with a 2500 pot and a player with a 7000 pot and the 7000 pot was only hitting 1's on the 2500 pot player even after he had killed his pets, is there some way i can limit the pet players...