Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

soloing Abyss Dung

Discussion on soloing Abyss Dung within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/05/2008, 04:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by syberx View Post
Crespo Dungeon - lvl 60+

Python Dungeon A ,B, C- lvl 90+

Python Dungeon Abyss - lvl 115+ and quest

Denebe Dungeon - lvl 125 or 115 ( BUT WTH )

Hard to imagine a noobie area like denebe can have the ultimate dungeon in 2moons (for now ) lol.....
what is the enemy in denebe dungeon? interesting..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Crevice soloing?
11/14/2009 - Dekaron - 13 Replies
If I want to solo crevice A with 2 alts in party. Do both those alts have to be 90? and 115 for abyss?
Soloing LV
05/13/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies
Anyone else find methods to solo LV? I've started, but it's a lot of trial and error. (Private message me and we can swap methods)
Abyss 115 Dung [TUT]
11/25/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Ive decided to post some information on how to make monsters in abyss dungeon non argo. Sinc many people are asking for this TUT on Abyss monsters i will try to help you as much as i can. Before i start on this I must give Instant Death all the credit for his crepso TUT is where i gained teh knowledge for this. Now since the latest update for 2moons came out ( the patch) you will notice editing Win hex is not the same, you cant just use the offset and type the monsters name expecting it to...
Paladins got for soloing?
07/17/2008 - World of Warcraft - 7 Replies
hey guys, thinking about playing wow again. i have a 70 mage, but he just isnt that good at soloing dungeon bosses (no healing abilities, no armor, just quick burst damage). i also want a new gaming experience. so is paladin a good choice for playing mainly solo, some pvp and soloing dungeons?
[movie] how to soloing zg
03/29/2006 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
...ddl http://www.toodou.com/dl/www.toodou.com-39...615- solozug.wmv is schon fastn guide ^^ ...aber ich habs trozdem hier gepostet ^^