Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 04:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Do you need to have the quest activated for Oread to poop out his spawns?

Discussion on Do you need to have the quest activated for Oread to poop out his spawns? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Do you need to have the quest activated for Oread to **** out his spawns?

I have been messing around with boss spawns, and have been able to get the parca mobs as well as the requies ones to **** out their spawns like crazy...yet Oread is a different story. I first went to Oread's Tomb the other day and found 100ish Earth Hatchlings outside of the map, with oread nearby, leading me to believe that they spawned from Oread himself (which was later confirmed). Yet, I have yet to see him spawn these creatures every (spawn hack on OR off), which leads me to belive that technically I shouldnt be encountering him yet (hes a lvl 97-98 quest i think), and thus he wont spawn these mobs for me until I activate the quest... is my assumption true? Or is there something I am missing?
Old 02/26/2008, 05:54   #2

Yes he can spawn his little shitlings out at a massive rate. Due to people doing this spawn tho, oread has now been flagged and watched by GM's and wannabe GM's. This ruined better things.
Old 02/26/2008, 11:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwang View Post
Yes he can spawn his little shitlings out at a massive rate. Due to people doing this spawn tho, oread has now been flagged and watched by GM's and wannabe GM's. This ruined better things.
Thats doesnt quite answer my question...
Old 02/26/2008, 12:45   #4

u dont need the quest. i'm sure u edited the wrong oread or editied the wrong values.

there are 2 oreads in monster.csv ...
Old 02/26/2008, 13:08   #5

Edit both oreads to be safe....
Old 02/26/2008, 16:12   #6

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombieslayer240 View Post
I have been messing around with boss spawns, and have been able to get the parca mobs as well as the requies ones to shit out their spawns like crazy...yet Oread is a different story. I first went to Oread's Tomb the other day and found 100ish Earth Hatchlings outside of the map, with oread nearby, leading me to believe that they spawned from Oread himself (which was later confirmed). Yet, I have yet to see him spawn these creatures every (spawn hack on OR off), which leads me to belive that technically I shouldnt be encountering him yet (hes a lvl 97-98 quest i think), and thus he wont spawn these mobs for me until I activate the quest... is my assumption true? Or is there something I am missing?
Keep pulling oread out, I'm curious to see what GM/VGM will do eventually....
Old 02/26/2008, 17:51   #7

Used to be good abusing the dragon... now every server i go the dragon is missing.
My practice used to be to use it then put it back where its supposed to be or kill it. Not freaking leave people wondering why the hell is the dragon at the tomb entrance ???!

Seriously those people using wall hacks try not to get mobs stuck between walls and try keep the bd back in its lair after using it.

Show some courtesy to Acclaim or fellow hackers lolz
Old 02/27/2008, 03:38   #8

Never vac it out as most just AI 9 it !!!