Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 04:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there any way to take away death delay?

Discussion on Is there any way to take away death delay? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there any way to take away death delay?

When monsters die, their corpses disappear in 5-6 seconds... is there any way to make this happen faster, or make them disappear instantly?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SmartWHZ no delay is working i repeat No DELAY is Working!!!
09/17/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 61 Replies
dude i found out about the no delay that its working if u simply just turn it on ull get disconncted :( but theres a trick after turning it on turn it of right away there u are its working all ready but once u already turned it on and off u cant turn it off unless you log out :( its very usefull in horror mod pls press thnks
0 delay
02/16/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
Hey Leute habt ihr einen funktionirenden o delay hack? wäre nett wen ihr mir helfen könntet ..
wpe pro o delay????????????????????????????????
07/20/2008 - Off Topic - 6 Replies
Hi my names youwish i just sighned up, I was wondering if some one could help me with something recently i had a trojan on my PC and reinstall every thing! Anyways the wpe i had was a 0 delay version and i could spam 1000 packets in 20 seconds, ok this version had the purple background! Now i have Another version also from here and it does not spam as fast! Yesterdays it was only 1/3rd the speed of the one i had before and this one has a grey background, i tidy th pc up a bit closed runing...