Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 07:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hacking in the Current State of Dekaron

Discussion on Hacking in the Current State of Dekaron within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hacking in the Current State of Dekaron

It is my belief that hacking is "okay" in Dekaron since, it fights the stereotype of an "asian grindfest." You can say vac hackers kill the game and what not, but how could you be surprised that people want the easy way out when leveling is so difficult? Now, I refer to what was Dekaron back in Action 3-4.

Fortunately, GameHi has made a ton of changes to make leveling for players much easier and faster. I believe they lowered the exp curve by 2 or 3 times and the biggest part is the reworking of commission quests and main questlines.

Now, as a player of Dekaron, do you feel that there is a "reason" to hack anymore?
Old 05/03/2011, 09:00   #2

anti hacker delete your elitepvpers account lol like you said game hi lowered exp curve by 2 or 3 times it will be 2 or 3 times faster with hacking now =P
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2011, 09:07   #3

agreed hahahaha
Old 05/03/2011, 10:17   #4

eleet99
Lucky for you that the security is getting harder to break so we won't see that many hackers anymore.

+ however my main goal for hacking were getting vc's for df but since you can take daily quest now and grind maps that way ..
But people choose themselves
Old 05/03/2011, 10:46   #5

I personaly am againts wacking and skill hacking but againts booters and ppl that use trainers i have no problem with
Old 05/03/2011, 15:46   #6

I might sound crazy, but there was a point where things got "out of control." People still Q.Q about hackers now, but that's a different story.

The way I'm seeing things is like hacking in a FPS game. Why hack? If you want to get better you have to play more, using a wallhack or aimbot is counter productive.(besides your inflated score) Although, hacking in dekaron is about time efficiency, and in an FPS it's more about stats/score, I hope you can see the parallels.

<---- Beware, anti-hacker incoming. 1960s is making a comeback
Old 05/03/2011, 17:29   #7

1.St u can not compare FPS and RPG games
2.Nd U cant compare aimbot with any of the Dk hacks
3.Rd Who are u to tell us about hackings wrong when u have an epvp acc for 3yers
And
4.Th go spam posts like this on GameHi forum like the rest of ppl who think like u
Old 05/04/2011, 04:15   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tojast3 View Post
1.St u can not compare FPS and RPG games
Addressed this in my previous post.
2.Nd U cant compare aimbot with any of the Dk hacks
Same as number 1
3.Rd Who are u to tell us about hackings wrong when u have an epvp acc for 3yers
Where did I state that hacking is wrong? Assuming things isn't good.
And
4.Th go spam posts like this on GameHi forum like the rest of ppl who think like uThere is no discussion when you have everyone agreeing with you.
Old 05/04/2011, 10:59   #9

Nobody likes a smart ***
Old 05/04/2011, 11:56   #10

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Don't start flame wars people, or else this will get closed.
Old 05/10/2011, 22:41   #11

haha this is really bullsh*t. Eleet is just posting a normal post and immidiatly is getting flamed I mean yes of course FPS is totally different from (MMO)RPG and he almost literalilly(WTF how to write that word lol?) says that.

and to reply on iamlegend93, maby the hacking shields get better the hacks get better as well. I think that almost every day someone is trying to break trhough the security system and people are getting closer and closer.

Peace over here