Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 03:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help about Easier Vac Hack update

Discussion on help about Easier Vac Hack update within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help about Easier Vac Hack update

i have a question once the new update was on .31 -.32 now my vac works on some monsters but not all like the noobie monsters such as spider's and pinral monsters.... they dont see or come to me at all like i was a ghost or something but other that that other monster in crespo and frozen valley... they follow me and get vaced ... any way to fix this? if so let me know asap thanks
Old 02/18/2008, 13:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
Make it for moobs in python, avalon and all in reqiues plz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[NEW]Defence hack(EASIER)
08/28/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
just do the ronan damage hack and freeze it to 10000 hope i helped
[TUT] Easier HP hack
05/21/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 0 Replies
1.) Get the address of the damage hack (the ronan 16256 thingy) 2.) Freeze it to 10000 instead of 20000
Even easier than easier ghetto hearth
12/02/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
/script n,l,cl,a,c = GetFriendInfo(1); if not c then SetGuildRosterShowOffline(0); n = GetGuildRosterInfo(1); end; InviteUnit(n); PromoteToLeader(n); LeaveParty(); This invites the first person on your friends list (the first online friend), and if you have no online friends, invites the first online guild member. Basically, it saves having to modify a macro if a person you've put it isn't online when you're ghettoing it up. 1. Zone into instance. 2. Hit the macro. 3. ??? 4....
Easier Vac Hack
04/10/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 192 Replies
Ok ppl here it is an easier vac hack. I've worked it for you, all you have to do is copy and paste the usa folder in 2moons data folder ( not data.pak file) the DATA FOLDER. Please note not all areas have been done only some, cause it takes me awhile but its a start. Here are the areas. Place the folder to C:\Program Files\Acclaim\2Moons\data\usa\share\creature\monst er.csv <-- file C:\Program Files\Acclaim\2Moons\data\usa\share\ai\info.csv <-- file C:\Program...