Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 08:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chinese Dekaron P-Server

Discussion on Chinese Dekaron P-Server within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Chinese Dekaron P-Server

Hey, just wondering has anyone found L1,L2,L3 sets/pieces in the private server mentioned above ?

Also... Has anyone been able to speed hack in the private server?
Old 03/11/2008, 07:38   #2

hey skull can u pls make me an account for the Chinse 1 i cant read it xD
xfire (pr0shot)
Old 03/11/2008, 11:58   #3

This should be in the psever section...
Old 03/11/2008, 12:13   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,859
No not wrong section.

he asked for a pserver guild.

pserver section is for pserver files, setting up pserver, promote pserver and so on

best regards

vyn

Similar Threads Similar Threads
dekaron taiwan or chinese server help!
04/23/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
Well my friend an I started to play on this server for like a week. Today when i went to sign in i couldn't. I think they banned me. Is there anyway, we, the US players, play there without having any difficulties? or chances of getting country blocked? OO and i even tried to go to the page and make a new account and didn't let me, said i don't have permission to go in. Thanks in advance :)
Free dekaron, chinese p.server account
03/03/2008 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
as title says, if your too lazy to grind up an account o.O , heres one u can mess around on its a 110 AK, and a 94 incar i beileive, on the third server id: mrleakehe pass : 20009k
2moons vs Dekaron chinese server
02/26/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Whenever i go on 2moons, i get LOTS of lag. No, not lag as in MS lag i mean Frameskip. But When i go on the dekaron chinese server (100x xp) i get no lag whatsoever. I found out that dekaron chinese server has no blood and 2moons does, my question is... How do you turn off blood in 2moons? And is there another factor why 2moons lags so much? Thanks in advance
Anyone playing in Chinese Dekaron Priv Server 3?
02/18/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Its kinda boring to lvl alone or with the other chinese peeps that don't even know a word i'm saying. I found some english speaking ppl but they aren't regularly online. I'm a lvl 89 segnale and i would gladly help plvl you guys if i meet ya on the server my ign : XTNsg server : 3 shard : 1-2 (usually 2)
Chinese Dekaron Private server Items
02/14/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Hey, Just wondering has anyone found L1/L2/L3 sets on the Chinese Dekaron private server? Also... Has anyone succesfully speed hacked yet?(Attack speed too)