Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 13:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tele Hack

Discussion on Tele Hack within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tele Hack

Hello guys, after 5-6 or more days of searhing here, i didnt find a tutorial about how making a teleport hack for globak dekaron, i've found only the unpacked executables,.. things like this, i dont know what this things are and how to work with, if there is a tutorial that explain how to make a teleport hack for global dekaron plz give me the link, cuz i read the topic with unpacked executables and i dont understand what does that mean, i only need the teleport hack, plz some1 help me with a tutorial, thx.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HACK] NEW MULTIHACK 1HIT, Skillhack, Movespeed, Tele-Hack -2010-
02/20/2011 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 24 Replies
Hey Com habe einen neuen Multihack für euch gemacht. Er funktioniert auf Metin2.DE und vielen p-servern. Was er kann? #1Hit #Movespeed
Unl. Jump, Freeze Hack, Vac Hack & Position, and Farell Tele (IAH V. 0.1.19)
07/30/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 106 Replies
For Client version 0.1.19 IAHGames ONLY DON'T ASK FOR ANY OTHER VERSIONS Frognik from snox d.n et has done it again, fixing his hack for version 0.1.19 and adding a few features. Now, you can walk through walls, teleport to various Farrell locations (Not directly to the boss though) plus all of the features of his previous hack. The vac hack has been changed, and you can now change how close you vac the monsters. Overall, this is an improvement to his 0.1.18 hack. Like his previous,...