Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 00:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

why monsters attack at high lvls

Discussion on why monsters attack at high lvls within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/29/2008, 17:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
From a Mage point of view: I still get killed sometimes when i enter the crespo A dungeon. i think its because of the monster lvl, or the monster amount that you have vac'd to you. it only makes sense that the game has trouble controlling the AI's of all the monsters at once? other than that there must be some values as LiqFizzle said that control what the monsters do. I even freeze the monsters all at once with a skill and then once theyre unfrozen....i die xD.
Old 01/29/2008, 17:51   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSU View Post
From a Mage point of view: I still get killed sometimes when i enter the crespo A dungeon. i think its because of the monster lvl, or the monster amount that you have vac'd to you. it only makes sense that the game has trouble controlling the AI's of all the monsters at once? other than that there must be some values as LiqFizzle said that control what the monsters do. I even freeze the monsters all at once with a skill and then once theyre unfrozen....i die xD.
i know for a fact it has something do with how many monsters follow you, because i can vac in python and make the vac only attract 15 monsters and im fine. if i do too much higher they start attacking, but i want to know WHY
Old 01/29/2008, 17:55   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by namek303 View Post
i know for a fact it has something do with how many monsters follow you, because i can vac in python and make the vac only attract 15 monsters and im fine. if i do too much higher they start attacking, but i want to know WHY
I don't think it has something to do with the vac... I vaced 99 in the tomb and never had them attack me...??
Old 01/29/2008, 18:31   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawFish View Post
I don't think it has something to do with the vac... I vaced 99 in the tomb and never had them attack me...??
well they attack me(bagi) when i use any skill that does not stun them.

so as long as i use skills that stun them, i'm okay.

but if i vac only like 15 monsters, then i can use any skill i like.
Old 01/29/2008, 18:47   #20

maybe its something to do with the lvl, and only that. cause ive only seen this in red named monsters taht are maybe 15+ levels higher than me. this is confusing.
Old 01/29/2008, 18:53   #21

i was noticing that i could vac maybe 100 monsters but when i use evil crow the elcetrons attack me but if i just use cursefield im ok maybe someone could try different skills and see if a certain skill causes attacks
Old 01/29/2008, 19:36   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mace84 View Post
I don't think it depends from the kind of attack (Normal,Power,Special) because ice zombie have normal, special, power attack but with cell range to 0 they can't attack you. Lupain(Dark, Beyond...) have only Normal attack but if you set cell range to 0 they will attack you sometimes. So I think the reason is somewhere else...
Im not sure about that. I got the same problem like namek303. I go to Python and vac more about 60 Monster (Angelica,Maxi,Hera,Kallus). When i attack them all with Triple Ravage i got only 1 sec to live. Cause u cant stun all. The same with Chain Burst...i cant solo Crespo C with LVL 60 without healing. The horace are to strong and the Soul Lasputin Sorcer, too.

Can we change the cell range to 0 but in addition that the most high lvl monster dont attack us.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2013, 21:38   #23

This usually happens with range monsters.
Old 03/14/2013, 21:49   #24

third one today, is there a stupid flu going around? last post was over 5 years ago please dont bring up old topics.

#request close
Old 03/14/2013, 21:51   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrream View Post
third one today, is there a stupid flu going around? last post was over 5 years ago please dont bring up old topics.

#request close
"Stupid flu" Ohh my. Don't think that exists.