Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 21:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Picking the right bot for you! (humor)

Discussion on Picking the right bot for you! (humor) within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Picking the right bot for you! (humor)

Well you have 4 options and i can assure you that you will not find a decent bot unless you pay for it, sorry .

1. You can use moonbot, take the time to configure it correctly and you might get it running for an hour if your lucky. Please note any player can spot you as a bot immediately with this program, it has absolutely no intelligence at all. Use it alot and you will be banned. However this is the best working free bot out there, it doesn't mean its good though.

2. You can use the autoplayer if you enjoy watching a pile of ****. Thats what this bot is.. a pile of ****. The original 25 post limit and password protection on gamerstools was just a scam to get forum activity, that bot is a pile of ****, try it for yourself. It is basically a rip off of moonbot, but instead of searching for pixel colors it literally clicks around the screen like a ****** hoping to target something. In the mean time your running around like a chicken with its head cut off running into walls.

3. You can sit around forever waiting for some smart person to crack botsmall and release it to the public, the only problem is you would be like 90 years old by then.

4. You can sit around waiting for someone to make a real intelligent bot from scratch, not something that is pixel based like moonbot or something like autoplayer where it just randomly clicks all over your screen like a ******.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2008, 13:30   #2

elite*gold: 20
This humor didn't make me laugh a bit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2008, 21:43   #3

elite*gold: 0
I didn't laugh either...
Thanks
1 User