Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 08:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about teleport hack

Discussion on Question about teleport hack within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about teleport hack

Can this be used in crespo dungeon in any way?
Old 12/04/2007, 03:43   #2

I believe a couple members tried it already. It did work, but didnt help because things like treasure chests were not spawned. Dont hold me to this though. The thread isnt too old. Youd have to search for it and see what they tried out.
Old 12/05/2007, 09:30   #3

teleporthack is working in crespo dungeon but as darkwang said the chests are not spawning if u dont do all quests in row.

but i didnt tried to teleport 2 the boss without killing zombies, coffins and lupains. Maybe he is allways there and u get directly "Mission Clear". I'm not sure about that.

Normally i join a party and play with them up to aldes. All relog and i kill allone the sorcerer + aldes. After i killed 30 i run directly to the altar and kill the lupains. After that i run directly to the boss and kill him. I never go into the secret room and kill the bishop. After the boss is down i have in b arround 15 mins time. I get the 4 gems and find out the teleport coordinates in rev 8.3 to teleport through the copper/gold argate wall (i use it only to teleport behind the door and back). I get the obsidian and leave the dungeon.
Old 12/05/2007, 16:08   #4

anyone have the cooridinates saved for the dungeon? to get past the doors?
Old 12/06/2007, 12:38   #5

can we use teleport at DF?
Old 12/06/2007, 12:44   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by llllnarutollll View Post
can we use teleport at DF?
for what?

it really doesnt make sense to teleport far ways in instant dungeons. If u dont kill all monsters and teleport behind a barrier which isnt down yet there are no monsters or chests behind it. U need to do all quests.

And the next thing is that u are never allone in df so if someone see u teleporting he will report u to gm or vgm he looks in the log and u get banned ^^

but the answer is sure u can. its possible to teleport on all maps
Old 12/06/2007, 19:46   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmosTunes View Post
for what?

it really doesnt make sense to teleport far ways in instant dungeons. If u dont kill all monsters and teleport behind a barrier which isnt down yet there are no monsters or chests behind it. U need to do all quests.

And the next thing is that u are never allone in df so if someone see u teleporting he will report u to gm or vgm he looks in the log and u get banned ^^

but the answer is sure u can. its possible to teleport on all maps
the reason they want to teleport is so they wont need to attack the door. the crespo doors take forever to knock down by hand. so it is much easyer to teleport instead of attacking it.
Old 12/06/2007, 19:57   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmosTunes View Post
Unless your whole party is cheating...