Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 01:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where can i learn to hack

Discussion on Where can i learn to hack within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Where can i learn to hack

it looks like no one is posting anymore hacks (at least not in the free section, dont know about premium) so is there anyone that knows how to edit the files to make hacks? anything besides cheat engine?
Old 02/25/2011, 18:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2moonser View Post
it looks like no one is posting anymore hacks (at least not in the free section, dont know about premium) so is there anyone that knows how to edit the files to make hacks? anything besides cheat engine?
There is no public bypass, not in the free section, not in the premium section. You can't hack without a bypass. Only way is buying one which comes with the hacks already and I recommend andrew_seul for that. You can find his thread here:

« Need Tips | Fonts »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I want to learn how to hack.
12/18/2010 - S4 League - 3 Replies
I really want to learn how to hack and to make a trainer im really new to this and the best i can do is hack flash games. So if anyone could help me even if only for the basics ill be really thankful.:)
Learn to hack ?
09/02/2010 - S4 League - 1 Replies
Heiyi there ^^ I was just wondering , what do I need to learn more exactly in order to "hack" s4 league . The trainers don`t have what I need and I also don`t like leeching , so I was wondering , what programming language do I need to learn ? Ooor , does all I need to learn is to search values with cheat engine ? I don`t especially need to know how to code a trainer , but that would be good too xD Would be great if you could provide me with some learning resources , but I can manage...
I want to learn the hack
06/13/2010 - S4 League - 5 Replies
hello I know how to hack, I learn I can start in a programing for the moment I'm learning the AutoIt and therefore I know where to learn or if someone can hack into my teacher
LEARN TO HACK HERE!!!111
05/18/2009 - General Coding - 3 Replies
THIS WAS NOT WRITTEN BY ME, moloch... i simple know enough to find where the fuck to get this information and im sick of noobs comming here crying teach me to hack. i say learn to hack your fucking self. this and bullshit exploits for Conquer/WoW/ or anyother game this is pc hacking. so if you wanna learn here. quit asking. Mods Please Pin this if you would be so kinda so it will stop all the posting about wanna be hackers.... How to learn to hack in easy steps ...
Learn how to hack
05/14/2007 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
hy I always wondered how you can hack easily Can some 1 teach me how to hack =D i'm quite nooby but if i can hack i can help finding hacks