Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 15:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Packet Sniffing

Discussion on Packet Sniffing within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Packet Sniffing

Can someone point me to the correct path to learn more about packet sniffing/sending? Or a few heads up on what I'm dealing with?

Mainly my goal is to open the Parka Shrine commission dialog from anywhere within Parka Shrine (but not limited to there).
Old 11/09/2007, 20:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
how come you can't use ce for that? HUH? a good START is to scann unknown value and open dialog
then scan changed. then close dialog and scan changed
why cant it be an address? or even a pointer..

PS ive not tryed it, and its possible that it wont work but it is always worth a shot

go for the easy route.. unless u have an undetectable packet editor.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Packet sniffing
06/06/2010 - Atlantica Online - 0 Replies
Anyone tried to capture packets and resend them using wireshark or something?
packet sniffing
03/17/2009 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
wat packet sniffing program would be the best for 2moons
Tech help with Packet Sniffing
09/01/2006 - General Coding - 1 Replies
I play a game called TerraWorld Online (terragaming.net). Its a game which you download to your computer and play it from there. I want to know if I could cheat the game by intercepting packets that I send to the server and sending them over and over. Also the game that I am talking about does not have any cheaters/macroers. So I dont think that the security is too high. I was minning and these are the packets that I recieved and sent: The first logs are from when I logged in. The...
Packet sniffing
02/12/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
i was experamenting with some packetsniffing i can get the packets and all but i dont know what to send back for enchanting like what packet there is so many ... so if any one can help or noes which one it is plz help me and the community out im not sure if this is old or ew but i know it works well on other games