Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Jubanx Helmet +7 or higher (Siz Server)

Discussion on WTB Jubanx Helmet +7 or higher (Siz Server) within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Jubanx Helmet +7 or higher (Siz Server)

I'm paying with dils pm me plzz...
Siz Server
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB +7 jubanx helmet
10/18/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
Pm me i pay with dils in game. SIZ server
WTB +9 Armor+Helmet Summy. WTB +9 mage helmet and 130 wand
06/19/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
title says everything.. I need those items AND IN SIZ and IN HELLION. I PAY IN EUROS OR IN DOLLARS OR EVEN IN DILS... IF U GOT ANY IN OF THOSE ITEMS IN ANY OF THE 2 SERVER OR EVEN AND IN THE 2 SERVERS PM ME. ONLY Wand must ON SERVER HELLION. Wand must be LVL 145 or 130 +9 and must be fs. In wand paying dils.
WTS +9 Jubanx
05/30/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
For sale on SIZ: +7 Impulse Helmet +9 Jubanx Boots http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9643/itemkin.j pg I'm looking Izar items, dills, $
higher lvling on higher maps after patch impossible?
01/05/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
hi community, i have searched on the forum informations(but nothing found, maybe search term was bad) about if in the last time if the game was so patched that the posibility of "higher lvl map LVLing" is now making DC? i tried to kill a creature in draco desert with crespo LVL char, before beast died i would DC, can any body confirm? ps: i used only WH to get to crespo, nothing else. thx
WTB jubanx helmet +7
09/08/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
As the topic saying I'm looking for jubanx helmet +7, also looking for jubanx boots +7. These items must be on 2moons/Trieste server.