Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wts 140 mage Christmas one time Offer 50 USD Siz

Discussion on Wts 140 mage Christmas one time Offer 50 USD Siz within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wts 140 mage Christmas one time Offer 50 USD Siz

I want to sell mage why the price cause im needing money for my father present it has + 4 wand + 4 armor and +4 pants it has all inventories and all costumes also has the permanent mount and some dhsop manas and hp we can use middle man kakkarot or you can trade first just accepting verified paypal accounts to avoid bieng scammed i hope you guys interested so merry christmas for all

Images of the mage olde thread on this link

Contact Info
Msn:
Paypal Email :

Price

50 USD just verified paypal accounts
Old 12/17/2010, 19:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 410
What about bumping you other Thread?

Btw. i had the same probl. I had no money and sold my white sensation party ticket to buy a present for my dad/mum .

Greetz!
Thanks
1 User