Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Summoner LVL 130 With +7 Bagi LVL 138 Clean

Discussion on [WTS] Summoner LVL 130 With +7 Bagi LVL 138 Clean within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [WTS] Summoner LVL 130 With +7 Bagi LVL 138 Clean

This Summoner is 130 Has 2 Costumes & Has
+5 Rhapsody Pants
+5 Rhapsody Armor 4x 29 Medials
+5 Rhapsody Helmet 4x 29 Medials
+5 Picaresque Gloves
+7 Noble Severus 3 5% Poisons 3 Damage Stats
Abyss Quest Done
Full Strength Build Over 5k Attack.

The Bagi is 138 Clean

Official Sale Page is Verified Seller There Sold 2 Accounts There Already

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS clean bagi lvl 145
07/25/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 6 Replies
http://www3.pic-upload.de/19.07.10/x262k8sqqfl.jpg I SELL IT FOR € OFFER ME HELION GAMEHI
WTB CLEAN BAGI 140+
07/24/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, i´ve been thinking about quitting 2moons witch is kinda sad becuase i really like the game. The thing is that i work as a sales manager IRL and i dont have much time for leveling my current one. I have a 106 bagi and i just feel that i dont have time to level him anymore. So i came up with a idea. I would be interested in buying a clean bagi. If it has gear we can discuss the prices and see what we can agree on. It should be 140+ in Hellion...
WTT 121 Summoner [Clean]/Trieste
08/02/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 9 Replies
Im looking for a simple trade: A clean account for a clean account The Summoner is 121 and on the Trieste server (currently staff build) Im looking to trade for a account greater or equal value level wise, and of course clean However, if you opt to trade me a higher level clean account, I will throw in some of the items. Items I have for summoner +6 Rhap. Armor with 4x25
WTS> Clean 100 bagi TRIESTE
10/30/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling a lvl 100 bagi in Trieste. Its clean with 1x extra backpack and a permanent costume. msg me then add me on msn, [email protected]
WTT 97 Summoner for clean 90+ mage
08/19/2008 - Trading - 4 Replies
The summoner is 97 and it comes up with a 58 hunter on same account it is TB and Staff build (95 TB and 30 Staff) average equipment and L3 helmet atm all armor is +0 cause it failed at +4 :( 9m Dil and armor for next lvls it also has d-shop items 7 portal-scrolls and 3 inventory slots, 1 abbadon power and 7 Trieste Water, 87 coins left