Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Giving Away Level 151 (94%) Bagi Warrior on Siz (Acclaim)

Discussion on Giving Away Level 151 (94%) Bagi Warrior on Siz (Acclaim) within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Giving Away Level 151 (94%) Bagi Warrior on Siz (Acclaim)

Not sure if this should be in general, so I'll just post it here since it has to do with trading (in a sense). If it should be in the general section, I'd like a mod to move the thread over there, thanks.

READ: Do not offer in-game currency/characters (on this game or others) or real money for this character. I am NOT interested in selling/trading it. The reason I am not accepting trades is that I have grown bored of the kill, level, gear/stat ad infinitum model. The reason I am not accepting money is that I would rather this account go to someone intelligent (read the rest of the post for more information) than some rich, spoiled 10 year old.

Has 5 inventories, some **** gear, permanent costume, sleeping pet, etc etc.

To prevent the influx of noobs saying "z0mg doesn't work", I am not going to post the username/password here. Instead, if you want this character, post here saying why you want it/why you think you deserve the character.

Whoever can manage to convince me that they deserve the character will get it. Any 'me pls', 'i want plz giv', or anything to that effect will be regarded as spam and ignored.

Remember, this is my OWN judgement on why you deserve the character. I don't care how many people say a certain response deserves to be sung in epics for the rest of eternity; if I don't like it, I don't like it.

I am not going to state what I want you to detail. Instead, think of it for yourself-that is what I'm looking for, after all.

E:
NOTE: Proper punctuation goes a LONG way towards showing me if you're actually serious. I realize that not everyone is proficient at English, but run-on sentences are a pain to read and if you really want the account, the least you could do is add a period every now and then.

To add to this, the majority of posts so far only contain the reasons why you WANT it. Again, I am going to give it to the most DESERVING person.

E2:
Done. Closed.
Old 07/21/2010, 07:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am asking you for this account please.I had a 147 Bagi hacked and deleted that i put real money into like all of us.I'm a family man and still enjoy this game but you know once having an upper it's hard to go back.I don't know really what to say,I could beg and all that but respectfully would love to have an upper bagi back.So I just ask please consider me.Thank You and yes I want it please.
Old 07/21/2010, 07:34   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanon View Post
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]....
Whoever can manage to convince me that they deserve the character will get it. Any 'me pls', 'i want plz giv', or anything to that effect will be regarded as spam and ignored.

Remember, this is my OWN judgement on why you deserve the character. I don't care how many people say a certain response deserves to be sung in epics for the rest of eternity; if I don't like it, I don't like it.

I am not going to state what I want you to detail. Instead, think of it for yourself-that is what I'm looking for, after all.

ill be honest as possible without sounding like a douchebag;
first one would say thanks for the oppertunity at the offering of this, all the hard work given away is alot, too say the least.

now im not gonna convince you of anything, rather ill just state my case/reason .
if u choose to give account to me, i would, obviously use the account for playing purpose(s), enjoy it, level, and probably restat/reskill...rename? nah i doubt it since in the end i would rather you come back and re-play when the time comes again. lets be real here, we have alll said "ahhhh f*&$ 2moons..." and quit for ...a year....2.....9months... like me, then rejoin...

yes id use the account to pk, cause trouble in game, basically have fun. but no, i wouldnt do anything abnormal to make it banned just cause its a case of.. ''oh well wasnt my account''....selfish to say the least, again id half expect you to return. why not? i did have in my possesion, a friends account i was ''looking after'' for apparently 2months....turns out he left for 17months.. everything was still there, minus the lvl..he gained 30 lvls but w/e. theres no point to what i just typed there im just saying really, i woouldnt treat the 'given' account as mine 100%. . . it wasnt mine in the firrst place and never really would be, to use/play it would be a privillage, and greatly appreciated. and respectfully handed over on the spot when asked. of course...if this did happen we would have to keep semi-incontact jsut so i knew it was you.... and not just a random joe'..

not gonna make this a novel so ill end it here im sure u gonna' have tons to read..thats my reason if u choose me....
cheers
Old 07/21/2010, 08:43   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I would like this character not for me but for my nehpew he been playing 2moons for about 6months and it is hard for him to level because of his school and school work he has started a hunter and he has reached lvl 110 reason for he was out for summer and now he is craving a bagi but being in school he cant level up that fast and he is 15 he plays this game to take out his problems with his real life he has been asking me to get him a bagi for about a month now and i just now got my job back and now looking for him a bagi i have bought a lvl 121 mage from somebody here and i try log in 2day and boom it is gone i only payed 20 bucks for it so that might be why but if you dont believe me you can call him and he will tell you that he would love a bagi ..it is nice of you to give away just a good high character somebody will injoy it or as most ppl here will problaby just sell it if you give it to them so if you give it to me i asure you that my nephew will get it if you want you can call him and give it to him like that and you will make a kid happy in life thanks
Old 07/21/2010, 08:43   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yoooo ha I want the bagi because I never had a high lvl character in fear deadfront and want to pk some a**holes that made it hard in heiharp like Cheese,Ariena,Helios. Pretty much whole RAWR guild lol and ima gear It up and make it a pure beast like TheMoleman. So send me a pm asap man I aint no noob and I aint no a*hole and will be glad to be gave a gift in 2moons instead of the normal scam or a*hole anser.
Old 07/21/2010, 08:45   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Simple answer, Want a Tank Because Ima Beast Especially once I Gear it.
Old 07/21/2010, 10:09   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 114/1/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2moonsAddict101 View Post
Yoooo ha I want the bagi because I never had a high lvl character in fear deadfront and want to pk some a**holes that made it hard in heiharp like Cheese,Ariena,Helios. Pretty much whole RAWR guild lol and ima gear It up and make it a pure beast like TheMoleman. So send me a pm asap man I aint no noob and I aint no a*hole and will be glad to be gave a gift in 2moons instead of the normal scam or a*hole anser.
I Would Laugh If This Bagi Was A RAWR Member xD
Old 07/21/2010, 10:36   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I would Like the bagi, because the 143 i bought was scammed from me with 5 +9 items Dn.. quit for 6 month after that. but this bagi would be higher and better if i got gear for it. Plain and Simple i would enjoy the Bagi.

But same time seems like you could just give to someone then take back when you see if has gear, like last guy did to me. So For all the others people out there Be careful when it comes to stuff like this.

thanks
Old 07/21/2010, 10:41   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 90
You give reg mail with bagi?

Attention!
Acclaim site is down (not entirely), you can only change password on site. On game is still old password, so if he gave acc he will can login to acc when he want.
Old 07/21/2010, 11:58   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

alright sir first i'd like to thank you very much for giving such a gr8 opportunity to a normal poor 2moons player like me and i also wanna show you the reason i want this bagi for

i'm not american therefor i don't get a very high salary as all the others i mean i get just enough to live a good life thats why i know however much time am gonna spend in this game i wont have a hi and decent character with all the D-shop goodies i love this game and love my lvl 117 summy never hacked on him always used to trade items sell and buy coppers , i worked so hard till i got him all his +4 gears ^^ so having a hi lvl bagi with all the options u say he has is a dream i never thought would come true yet i wouldn't raise all my hopes up cuz u still gotta choose some1 anyway i wish the best of luck to any1 getting ur bagi and whatever happens i wish u have the best time away from the game cuz u seem like a very good and kind person
Old 07/21/2010, 12:25   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I might be interested on that bagi but only if you have the correct registered email.
Old 07/21/2010, 12:40   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hello there, i would like to have that bagi coz its high lvl and i never was having a so high lvl bagi o.o
If u wanna learn more about me, pm me to sent u my msn address.
Old 07/21/2010, 13:13   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiou View Post
hello there, i would like to have that bagi coz its high lvl and i never was having a so high lvl bagi o.o
If u wanna learn more about me, pm me to sent u my msn address.
no free accounts for rich ppl lol
Old 07/21/2010, 13:23   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

A new beggning at high lvl...This is what i was looking for.My only account got hacked by so called "friend".I wanted to play with high lvl char and no1 to know me,but i can't afford to buy one and lvling ang getting gear is too hard.I know everything about this game from the 3 years of playing but sometimes bad stuff happen too.
Old 07/21/2010, 14:05   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

give me the bagi bcuz im sweet like shugar :3
Closed Thread