Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] Hacker/Programmer

Discussion on [WTB] Hacker/Programmer within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [WTB] Hacker/Programmer

Looking to buy working bypass and/or hacks from someone. I know how to use Cheat Engine, etc. I realize Nebular does rexignation, Neb is on vacation, and I wouldn't mind paying someone for another route. I'm impatient.

At a minimum, I would like to pay for a working Vac, Wall hack, Speed/Mob Speed hack, and No Aggro. I'm open to anything else, and will pay accordingly.

Also open to any bots people may have, with or without hacks. If you're interested in working with me, leave a post and/or shoot me a PM. Thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] FOR PROGRAMMER ONLY<<
08/29/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
kung snung mei alam kung pnu gumawa ng ecoin bug PTURO aman .. kung pnu mgprogram ng gnun .. press THANKS if my sugguestion can help .
ok so im making a bot.. i need help from an advanced programmer/ gamecode hacker.
06/23/2009 - Archlord - 38 Replies
things done so far: -Runs up to 5 bots on 1 computer -alarm/shutdown on death of any party member -alarm/shutdown on server disconnection -targeting elemental mobs only -targeting non elemental mobs only things to do: -inventory cleanup(for unique farming) -FULL SUMMONS/TRAPS support
need a good programmer or hacker
05/28/2008 - Perfect World - 8 Replies
i just tried to hack perfect world PH using CE...i did change my hp to 5k but it only changes the digits...the same thing happened with my yuan...can please help me ASAP:)
New bot programmer
11/29/2007 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
I am a student of computer science and have been programming a few bots for the 2moons game lately. I had an autoit bot that fished for me alot, untill the gg protection gg'ed me.
New Programmer
09/20/2007 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
hi guys, im not new to epvp but im new to pogramming and hacking, im now on my 2nd year of 5 year course, im lookin forward to seeing everyones work so i can learn new things from it and hopefully soon ill be able to create things for the community after i have done some more of my course