Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

got scammed...read this...

Discussion on got scammed...read this... within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/01/2010, 09:53   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 90
Trutz says: my mod! its not failer

This is the best proof he wanna scam you at START

And you don't give him reg mail, right?
If you still have it you can get acc back
Old 07/01/2010, 11:30   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
guys we must arrange a stolen chars and accounts list for no trade with thats....

this ***** trying to sell stolen accounts on msn...
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PLS READ (teach me how to hack epin) cabal.ph read 1st!!!
07/12/2010 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
pls sumone teach me how to hack cash cards using the cards serial number for cabal.ph... i wont tell anyone... message me on my facebook account>>>>[email protected]<< ;<<< plsssssssssssssssssss..... example i found the serial code 21023538 and the card has been confirmed as still active and unused... how to find its card code and pin...???
[READ ME]Important!Avoid getting hacked/scammed
05/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey guys,hey girls, I think the following article I`m writing will help you a little bit. As you all know,threads which are containing software need to be approved by a moderator first,before they will show up to all the members. However,this moderation queue is only applied for the HACKS/BOTS section,meaning that basicly anyone can create a thread with malicious code,post it in DISCUSSIONS section,and anyone could download harmful programs to his/her PC. What you should do before...
READ READ READ !!! LORDYK93 SCAMMER
10/11/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
he scammed a ecsro vip account from me ... he wanna give a lvl 90 sjsro account he change the pw of my account and said i have to wait ... now hes on at epvpers and on in msn but he didnt answer me anymore if you answer me and give me my vip account back i will delete this.!
Scammed password glich. (READ THIS)
01/12/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
I just noticed this. If you have ever scammed someone with or without full info and you later become a scammer and decide to scam their files by changing password here is a tip. When you scamm someone have the scamming done in the market (obviously) then tell them to wait while you go change there password (you don't really tell them this) when you change it. tell them it wont work and have them relog in on that traded file (which you just changed the password on them) After that...