Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling fastest GM detector + auto returning scroll

Discussion on Selling fastest GM detector + auto returning scroll within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/19/2010, 01:02   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
free bump for a good fellow. best of luck selling...i am still waiting to buy from you
Old 07/19/2010, 09:07   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

to anyone reading this

i would strongly reccomend andres GM detector+return scroll. i think it has saved me like 5 times already while hacking. it has also teleported me while im just normal in like breiken or loa even tho im not hacking there theres GMs and it detects them haha. this is the real deal. ^_^
Old 07/19/2010, 19:57   #18 Trade Status: Verified(?)

While using this detector if you ever are recalled while doing something illeagal , you should immeadialty not log off but transfer all of you valuable stuff off that char. You never know when your login may be your last. I have been banned a few times now, th emost painfull one while using this detect, and I have seen there was a window I could have saved some gear if i payed attention to the signs. Usually, but not always, the "kick" does not come as fast as the ban. Have an account you have never traded with before standing by for this purpose. The Gms have upped their game. There might be some truth to the rumor about Gm's detecting a mass vac kill. Keep that in mind if hacks come back up.
Old 08/18/2010, 12:35   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol.... dude, i can make my own GM detect in 5 mins... and i wont be need to buy that ****.. for money... omg... what an idiot.. selling something that makes u unfair ingame for real money... sad
Old 08/18/2010, 13:07   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by norika5 View Post
lol.... dude, i can make my own GM detect in 5 mins... and i wont be need to buy that ****.. for money... omg... what an idiot.. selling something that makes u unfair ingame for real money... sad
stfu... if u dont have anything smart to say then dont say it
if u can make at least same or better GM detect script go and post it in release section
Old 08/18/2010, 15:22   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
you can't you don't have half the brains to make one gl andrew
Old 08/18/2010, 17:47   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

^^

DONT TRUST THIS *****
Sbotelite: I WILL RECHARGE ALL MONEY FROM PAYPAL, SCAMMER!!!!!
Closed Thread

Tags
2moons, gm detect, hack