Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{WTT_HELION} Segnale Lv. 106

Discussion on {WTT_HELION} Segnale Lv. 106 within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
{WTT_HELION} Segnale Lv. 106

Hello.

I am thinking of trading my segnale lvl 106 with wings and OK gear, for a hunter or a mage lvl 102+ with wings and OK gear.

On this account is also a lvl 91 aloken with OK gear.

If you are interested, contact me here:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 142 Segnale [SIZ]
08/11/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 28 Replies
Selling 142 Segnale with: - 2x Pernament costume (Segnale Adv Suit & Sashay) - Sleeping Pet - Recruited Shield Bearer Rank - Dex Regenerator - 6 Portal Scroll Seg is naked I accept $, € and Hellion char lv. 130+
WTS [SIZ] Segnale 126 For DIL
04/23/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i want to sell my seg cheap, acount will go for 1.5b in siz. Segnale 126 53% exp 600 duke vouchers 2 x 115 pure spr earings +4 110 helm +4 112 armor +4 114 pants I have reg Email, its an acclaim acount
[WTT_HELION] Segnale
04/21/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
Hi. I am thinking of trading away my account, containing a lvl 106 segnale, (with wings and +4 L3 equipment) and a lvl 91 aloken with OK gear, (no L3 though). I want to trade this account for an account containing a lvl 102+ hunter or mage, whit wings and good equipment. If you are interested, please send me a PM. Also, know that I will only trade if we use a middleman; no middleman, no deal!
{WTT_Helion} Segnale 106
03/29/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Hi. I'm thinking of trading my segnale on helion server for a mage or a hunter lvl 102+ with wings, alos on helion server. My segnale has OK equipment like l3 +4 gloves and boots. It also has wings. On the account is also a lvl 91 aloken with OK equipment. If you're interested, please contact me on my hotmail:
{WTT_Helion} Segnale 106
03/28/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Hello. I am thinking of trading my segnale lvl 106 with wings and OK gear, for a hunter or a mage lvl 102+ with wings and OK gear. On this account is also a lvl 91 aloken with OK gear. If you are interested, contact me here: [email protected]