Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Skill Hack Ct.file

Discussion on WTS Skill Hack Ct.file within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Skill Hack Ct.file

In the CT file is: Skill Hack 1/2, Vac All, Vac 1/2/3, Speed Hack, Wall Hack, Zoom hack, Moob Speed hack, Auto Pots, Gm Detect.
All of that for 1$ or 50 Mil DIL.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CT.jpg (37.9 KB, 27 views)
Old 02/12/2010, 04:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How about become a premium member and get all that + updates for free?
Old 02/12/2010, 11:43   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Fail,don't buy it for 5$ not even 1$!
Buy E*pvp premium and you get more!
Way more!
Old 02/12/2010, 13:45   #4

Yea, The price it's negociable, and All hacks worcks, If you dont belive me, i will show you all of that ingame. For premium meber 24.99$ for one year?? i dont wana buy that. And if u have problems whit hacks, before updates, i will update for u. ^^ contact me:X

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Master Skill file here ^^
07/29/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 143 Replies
heres the skill.edf where you can use master skill. Download and put it in your datatable folder http://www.4shared.com/file/48156736/7892192/Skil lForce.html
[Release]Master Skill File
05/25/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 13 Replies
heres the skill.edf where you can use master skill. Download and put it in your datatable folder Hotfile.com: One click file hosting
Selling Skill hacked Data Pak file
02/13/2009 - Trading - 9 Replies
Will give the file that has all aoes and most singular skills hacked. No cooldown as in. It makes bosses a breeze, I will also tell you how to use no-crc to make this work. I am selling 5 copys of the file. First 5 to pm me and offer me good ammount of Abaddon dil/Coins/PP will get. Thankz for reading :)
He He Skill Hack + Fast Attack Skill Hack + Speed Hack
02/10/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
The world is again now time for something good !!!!!! Closing sections on my forum?? OK Not use guidance from your forum so you say. ALL HACK WORK!!!!!!!!!! +HACK SO Speed HACK: scan type = Exact Value value type = 4 Bytes Search: 1075942785 Change TO: 1085942785
[Release]Skill fainting and Inquiry file
10/02/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 9 Replies
Just download it here :D RapidShare: Easy Filehosting Replace it with your old ones.Tested in RFid. I take credit from this stuff,coz i'm the one who create this stuff.:mofo: If the autoupdater annoys you,please use Updater bypass,search or i'll add it next time. Please press Thank button if I help you :p:pimp::p