Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 136mage,122seg,111summy,91bagi

Discussion on WTS 136mage,122seg,111summy,91bagi within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation WTS 136mage,122seg,111summy,91bagi

Im done with 2moons. selling all my accounts there all on siz, 136 mage +7wand,+7boots,+6armor.pet,mount,extra inventory,costume. 300 90 dp ring. lots of extra rings. 130 pure health, 115 pure spr(2). Seg 122 +7whip,all +4 atleast.111 Summy str built with regular gear.And a 91 bagi str built ll stock gear.90+ mage staff good gear. Selling all accounds as a package deal. mage has mount,extra inv,pet,and costume. all chars together have over 600mil dil and lots of voucters. asking around 100$ i think that is a very fair deal. for all the time and gear and dil i have on all accounts. no trades. Via paypal obo pm with offers done with the hackers. moving on to different game. dont want to let them sit and not be used. 100% scamm free. pm me if interested. we do it your way. not tring ot get over on ppls. just need money for last min presents. i think its a very good deal been working on them for the last 4 years. lots of extras not listed would take up the whole page. pure ear rings ect..... pm if need more info.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 136_mage_+7.jpg (238.0 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg Bagi 91.jpg (455.3 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg ptebones.jpg (351.0 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg summy 111.jpg (447.4 KB, 25 views)
Old 12/19/2009, 13:20   #2

pls check out
Old 12/19/2009, 13:46   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

wow this nice i pm to you
Old 12/19/2009, 18:00   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

scammer

he already sold his 111 summy and stole it back.
Old 12/19/2009, 18:33   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorbear View Post

proof ?post if it is true, if not have the proof not accuse someone without
Old 12/19/2009, 18:43   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yawn

what proof how do u proof that. i dont care if you believe me i blast all scammers
Old 12/19/2009, 19:16   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
what proof how do u proof that. i dont care if you believe me i blast all scammers
okay i gues i would belive in you if you have the proof i just hope he is not scamer
Old 12/20/2009, 02:35   #8

Wink poorbear is a scammer

Quote:
Actully he stole my account and sold it for $40, i got the message in my mailbox and changed password back. its got a better password now. and if i would of got the money for it. i would of sold it. so whos the scammer? poor worhtless poorbear.
Old 12/21/2009, 00:51   #9

bump.....
Old 12/21/2009, 02:18   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Scammer

im gona bump you to the top as well, need to let people know your a COMPLETE LOOSER and SCAM peoples accounts back after you sell it. I wonder how many times you have sold your summy acount, and for some reason you still have a 111 summy *****. tamper with my website i dont care. Ill put u on blast for being a JACKAZZ untill hell freezes over. please feel free to respond with your nonsense, cuz everything ive just stated is 100% fact. as far as proving to the public that your a piece of **** no thanks. if admin wants proof hell get it. all paypal and emails have been saved.

Bones lives in a trailer at his moms house and enjoys scaming you for your USD on a daily basis please feel free to do buisness with this looser.

and yes this is how i spell LOOSER.
Old 12/21/2009, 02:45   #11

lol i love the fact you go out of your way to show how old you are. yawn.... i never sold my summy account. you sold it for me, and never gave me any money for it. so thats on you not me. and for the summy account i still dont have it. im out 2 accounts. but the thing is i dont care really, because im not playing anymore, and they will sit there and do nothing. or i can get alil money for them and let ppls play them. so in the end i kinda find it funny, your the scammer trying to put the blame on me. and wheres your proof?. i bet if you ask the guy that baught those accounts where he got them. it would be your account name and website. not mine. and thats my proof. where is this guy that you said i scam? if i got scammed i would go back to the persons post and tell them off. but yet i dont see him. all i see is you. whinng and cry about nothing. i have never scammed anyone and never will. but i love, the love you give me. everyone needs haters. if you dont have any haters your not doing somthing right.
Old 12/21/2009, 03:33   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

100 usd for all hello stop spamming and sell or not ?>
Old 12/21/2009, 20:09   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

111 summy my *** -.- after i buyed it, he got it back. He will never give you that e-mail, he will say that he needs it... can some mod close this thread?
Old 12/22/2009, 01:26   #14

Umm yeah dude. i never talked to you. it was poorbear who talked to you. not me. i never scammed you, poorbear did everything. he called me and asked me if i wanted to sell. i told him i wanted 40$ for my summy. and he said that he told the guy he was selling my ak and summy for 40$. i said fine w/e. its $40 and i need the money. he later on told me that he sold it and i gave him my information. after everything was all done i called him and asked him if i could get my money. and he told me that it was tricky to get my money, and that he would put it in his bank account and give me cash. i said thats cool, and everything was all good. then i called him to see if he got my money and he told me that he didn't. i asked why and he gave me some bullshit excuss why he couldn't get my money. i told him that i was going to steal my account back if i didnt get any money. he flipped out like a lil kid and told me that he wasnt going to give me my money, and told me to fuck off. i went to acclaims web site and tried logging in. the passwords were already changed and i couldnt do anything about it. later i got on vent with him and he told me to fuck off and that he had already taken care of the situation. so in the long run im out 2 accounts, 90+ak and 111 summy. later on i talked to a support person at accliam. and told them i was hacked, they gave me my summy account back becuase poorbear never changed the email address. so yes i did get 1 account back. and im sry dude you got scammed by poorbear, i did too. and it sucks. i would give the summy back, but i didnt get anything from it. no money no accounts nothing just got robbed. to show you that im not the same person that scammed you im willing to give you my 90+ bagi for the hell of it. just to prove my point. that it wasnt me. im not using any of these accounts, just want my money. if he ever decides to give me money i would give you the summy you paided for. hassle free. im pissed at him and he is pissed at me. so i dont see getting my money back. i know he already has used alot of that $40 for weed,smokes, and alcohol. so i give you a bagi for free i know it not what you wanted and paied for. but that summy is bad ass. and im not going to give 3 accounts for free. if you want the bagi message me. but since i never talked to you, i going to need proof that it is you that paided. i know there is ways that i will know if it was you or not. im willing to do the right thing and be out even more. but thats fucked up and i want to try to make it right.
Old 12/22/2009, 01:32   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

okay this is bs can i just buy the **** accounts for 100 usd and omg