Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some character to have a new fresh start with

Discussion on Some character to have a new fresh start with within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some character to have a new fresh start with

So ehm, basically I don't need a full +9 character that can kill everyone. I just want to restart playing Dekaron and would like a DECENT character. If I remember well i used to love bagis, so one would be great. Once again, don't come up with huge levels and great equipment since I ain't rich. I guess we can talk on this site about the trade.Payment via paypal.
PS : I can also trade a league of legends account level 30 and with some skins.
Old 06/23/2014, 20:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 120/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,114
Active trade-topics have to remain open.
Old 06/28/2014, 16:45   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i have 178 lvl alo with 13x +9 set but no pants, 170 +0 wep and 132 +0 GA, on same acc is 159 or 160 lvl hunter, and 141 lvl concerra, and i have another account with 167 seg and 170 summy, and another acc with 144 ripper, 15something bw, send me a private msg if u interested
Old 06/29/2014, 11:20   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i have few account .
all my accounts got perment costum and alot of d-shop buffs .
169 summy .
157 mage .
173 CS .

if you need any send me priv messge or add me to skype omer_shoa
Old 06/29/2014, 18:00   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have a bagi lv 164 with also an aloken lv 118 and vicious summoner lv 100 which are all naked. my skype is oguzovic . looking forward to hear from you.
Old 07/16/2014, 00:00   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

172 bagi just want you to name change if you buy it has 9 armors and 10 wep
Old 07/21/2014, 16:28   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Highly recommend this

Its more secure than using a "trade" and say you get geared, and that person knows it, and recovers the account, now your outta the time + money + gear, go with anon's plvl, you make the account / email have all the information needed, all he does is logs your account and lvls it, he did my aloken i have in about 5 hours. from Lv1-170.
Old 07/21/2014, 17:42   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

if u still looking for acc i got a 170 bagi with perfect spell dragon quartus anno novus ring etc naked! if u wanna buy him write me