Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lol Lunars a Scammer

Discussion on Lol Lunars a Scammer within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lol Lunars a Scammer

LunarEclipse scammed me....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I trusted Lunar when everyone was saying she was a scammer. I gave her the chance to prove herself and she failed. I traded Lunar 1.5bil and a 130 pure con for her 118 summoner (was a hacked account apparently) and she gives me the account and an email...

So straight after the trade I left for work and I didn't bother changing the emails details properly because of course, Lunar would never scam anyone (or so I thought). I came back home and the email and the summoner was gone. Not only this but my main emails also gone which had many good 2moons accounts (130+) connected to it. I decided to speak to Lunar about the summoner and she's like, did you change the emails details properly? And I said, no, why would I have to worry about that if your not a scammer? So anyway she goes and gets me back this email and gives it to me and tells me to ask acclaim for my summoner back. I also got a PM from keith that day saying that I bought a scammed summoner.

I message acclaim and they want all the required info to get the account back so I ask Lunar for the summoners info and she says, i'll have to ask the original owner of the account for the info and I will give it to you later. At this point I was like wtf why wouldn't she know all this info if the summoner was hers.

So I wait, and wait, and wait and wait some more waiting for the summoner and Lunar tells me he won't answer and that he may be busy and he finally answers and says that he will get it back but he can't tell me the info, it's "secret" so then I wait, and wait, and wait some more waiting for the summoner and I ask Lunar if he's got the summy every day or so and shes like, "he's not answering".

So then it becomes apparent that i'm not getting the summoner back and Lunar sees that and decides to come out with conspiracy theories about me being a scammer. Although she can't actually prove i'm a scammer, that seems to be a valid reason for her to not give me the summoner even though shes had my payment for a week now.

Now shes blocked me on msn and has said, "i'll speak to you when you fix my rating". Well from what I can see her rating's as fixed as it possibly can be, I paid her, she acknowledges that, but she wants to make conspiracy theories as to why she shouldn't pay me. Pay me what we dealed on, or refund me, or your rating stays that way, I don't give a damn about whether you think i'm a scammer, our deal was a deal and you haven't held your side of the bargain.

Oh and don't worry, if you try to deny any of this Lunar, I have our msn convos screen shotted and saved.

I'll fix this thread and your rep AFTER you fix me up for what I paid you.

7 days and counting...

I lost over 10bil worth of items, multiple 130+ accounts all within 3 epvp scams and have still had no successful trades to this day, even with the highest repped person on the forum. Looks like I might be going to Dekaron Global...

BTW Lunar took my items and gave me negative rep lol... No matter whether you like me or not, I gave you the items, and didn't take them back, you can't legitimately negative rep me. Since you didn't hold your end of the bargain I can give you negative rep. But I guess no matter how much proof I have that I gave you the money and got nothing in return, the mods here will just keep closing these threads for no reason and will remove your negative rep and ban me? Lol...

Since when were threads about scammers closed for no reason? Mod corruption?

You can read my other thread here :
Old 09/11/2009, 18:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
why are you keep on starting the same thread? it will get closed anyway~~ and btw its in wrong section muahaha it should be in
Old 09/11/2009, 18:52   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
right...dude you are pushing some serious infraction or even bann by making new same thread after its already closed
Old 09/11/2009, 18:54   #4

Kakkarot stfu, please stop trying to be a mod.
Old 09/11/2009, 18:57   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Moons1Cup View Post
#double thread reported

if i was a mod you would be in deep ****, i tried to help but you choose otherwise
Old 09/11/2009, 19:18   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Moons1Cup View Post
give him a few weeks more;p you'll see his nick become green soon
Old 09/11/2009, 19:29   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 3,355
#Closed

Once more and I will request ban.

Don't talk about others like ''he is scammer!'' on public
Closed Thread