Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3moons is a scammer

Discussion on 3moons is a scammer within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3moons is a scammer

ok im just here to warn everyone here that 3moons is a scammer. to make the long story short, he scammed me out of my 142 mage but everyday i click on Forgot Password so he wont be able to use it either so he'll have to wait 1-2 days to get the resetted password and the character is naked with an exception to a couple pots and wings. hes got the registered email. im not mad cuz i've practiced letting the small things in my life go but im not just gonna let him use the account so remember everyone that 3moons is a scammer. i havent lost anything much except 2 weeks cuz it only took me 2 weeks to get to 142 and i already transfered all the gear to my other account before. so 3moons, if ur reading this i just want u to know that im not mad just a little dissapointed at myself for letting it happen lol

lastly, he lives in australia so any email from acclaim will take a 1 or 2 to get to him and he uses the msn and in his screen name theres a link that sends u to the REAL!!! Midnightclub's blackmarket stats but when u click on 3moons' black market stats u only see him that he made 3 other accounts and made believe he traded and gave himself a good review but the only real review is the one where he got the negative review. ok im done, goodbye

The End
Old 09/08/2009, 21:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyrkkev View Post
ok im just here to warn everyone here that 3moons is a scammer. to make the long story short, he scammed me out of my 142 mage but everyday i click on Forgot Password so he wont be able to use it either so he'll have to wait 1-2 days to get the resetted password and the character is naked with an exception to a couple pots and wings. hes got the registered email. im not mad cuz i've practiced letting the small things in my life go but im not just gonna let him use the account so remember everyone that 3moons is a scammer. i havent lost anything much except 2 weeks cuz it only took me 2 weeks to get to 142 and i already transfered all the gear to my other account before. so 3moons, if ur reading this i just want u to know that im not mad just a little dissapointed at myself for letting it happen lol

lastly, he lives in australia so any email from acclaim will take a 1 or 2 to get to him and he uses the msn and in his screen name theres a link that sends u to the REAL!!! Midnightclub's blackmarket stats but when u click on 3moons' black market stats u only see him that he made 3 other accounts and made believe he traded and gave himself a good review but the only real review is the one where he got the negative review. ok im done, goodbye

The End

LOL ? did you ask me today if he was a scammer ? and what did i say ? YES you should have known better, you should have accepted my offer and you would have been ok but no you want to go and give your account to a scammer go figure well good luck if you were smart enough you would go write acclaim and tell them your email was hacked to change your registered email address to a different one.

Have fun and next time take some advice
Old 09/08/2009, 21:21   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
well there is a way to get your reg mail back in case that your reg mail is a hotmail

go here

enter as much details as possible and you will get your acc back
Old 09/08/2009, 21:25   #4

UPDATE: i sent an email to and they asked me for an alternate email for them to send a resetted password. soooooo im guessing im gettin the account back. 2moons support isnt as useless as most ppl think lol
Old 09/08/2009, 21:59   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
UPDATE: i sent an email to and they asked me for an alternate email for them to send a resetted password. soooooo im guessing im gettin the account back. 2moons support isnt as useless as most ppl think lol
well actualy they are, see this way nobody is ever safe, even if you buy the char and get an ORIGINAL reg mail, the first owner can always get it back no matter what

so trading chars is not safe
Old 09/08/2009, 22:02   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kakkarot~ View Post
well actualy they are, see this way nobody is ever safe, even if you buy the char and get an ORIGINAL reg mail, the first owner can always get it back no matter what

so trading chars is not safe
indeed that's why you only trade char for char so incase the person you traded with stole his char back you can get urs back as well
Old 09/08/2009, 22:09   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
oh my oh my ... this is not neccesarily true, but what ever you guys think because i traded a char to someone they scammed me out of the account and i couldnt get mine back even knowing all the information, they will only send the information to the registered email unless you can prove that you were hacked. But i dont know acclaim is always up to no good.
Old 09/08/2009, 22:18   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarEclipse View Post
oh my oh my ... this is not neccesarily true, but what ever you guys think because i traded a char to someone they scammed me out of the account and i couldnt get mine back even knowing all the information, they will only send the information to the registered email unless you can prove that you were hacked. But i dont know acclaim is always up to no good.
it is very much possible to do it without an original reg mail, 1. in case the reg mail is hotmail then you can get that back then the acc, in case it is not you can give the acclaim all kinds of details about your "stolen" account and they will bann the original mail and they will ad the new "original" mail, the one you choose ofcourse
Old 09/08/2009, 22:35   #9

well i told acclaim to delete the previous email from their records to avoid any more password resets or any bull **** like that AFTER they send me the password to the alternate email and make that email the new registered email
Old 09/08/2009, 23:24   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is not even close to my msn.
Old 09/08/2009, 23:39   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightClub View Post

xD, the point was probably just to have MidnightClub word in that msn, so that a noob brain would automaticly associate it with you and give the man everything he wants
Old 09/08/2009, 23:42   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightClub View Post

i hope thats not a /facepalm towards me lol

maybe i do deserve it
Old 09/09/2009, 01:24   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
i hope thats not a /facepalm towards me lol

maybe i do deserve it
you fell for it so you deserve it too
Old 09/09/2009, 03:06   #14

UPDATE!! I GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK!! HAHAH **** U 3MOONS SUCK MY ***** U SCAMMING *****

mods please excuse my language im just really happy
Old 09/09/2009, 03:51   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
UPDATE!! I GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK!! HAHAH **** U 3MOONS SUCK MY ***** U SCAMMING *****

mods please excuse my language im just really happy
being happy is a good thing but pls still watch your language
Closed Thread