Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3moons is a scammer

Discussion on 3moons is a scammer within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/09/2009, 03:58   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
sounds great now be easy and if you ask me for advice and i give it to you, least thing you can do is say geez thanks lunar and i should have listened to you

take care and good luck selling
Old 09/09/2009, 04:12   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarEclipse View Post
sounds great now be easy and if you ask me for advice and i give it to you, least thing you can do is say geez thanks lunar and i should have listened to you

take care and good luck selling

lol geez thanks lunar and i should have listened to you

well this experience pretty much demoralized me from selling accounts lol
Old 09/09/2009, 04:33   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
lol just take more precaution next time and take advice, we all learn from mistakes i made a few myself but always came back from the dead to get on top again, its a lesson learned.
Old 09/09/2009, 04:41   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 8,435
#closed
Closed Thread