Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS dekaron salvation/Rsing stuff

Discussion on WTS dekaron salvation/Rsing stuff within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS dekaron salvation/Rsing stuff

I want to sell some Items on dk salvation, and rising

Salvation:
180+9 summy set FS with wep +10 FS. All = $20
180 +9 segnale set FS DN with +10 wep FS. All = $20

Rising:
risner set +7 with Dn +9 170 summy tb= $25

I can show you the items ingame. We can do the trade in parts if it makes you feel confortable. I also accept items or accs on global dekaron.
Special offer i will sell everything here for $40 if u decide to buy everything.

pm me if interested, and i wont go first.

Thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS dekaron salvation +9 gears, and +10 weps
04/03/2014 - Dekaron Trading - 13 Replies
I would like to sell gear, weps for salvation dekaron. What I have. Summy +9 GEAR (helmet FS only rest is plain), +10 Tb FS with +5%, and belt and armlet. ak +9 gear(plain with belt and armlets),+10 2h axe, 2 +10 1h axe, 1+7 shield( all of them Plain) im looking for 30$ for everything I wont go first. We can do the trade in parts HUNTER, HB, and Seg gear SOLD. THIS IS SALVATION DEKARON. Not global dekaron. Dekaron RiSING IM SELLING +9 DN 170 tb and full risner set +7. (for this im...
WTS/WTT Salvation Dekaron +9 Gears and +10 Weap
03/18/2014 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys, Still selling or trading Dark Wizard +9 180+ Full set FS +9 171 2x Armlet FS +9 171 Belt FS +10 175 Weap FS with 5% fire gems Have best rings like Spell Kracion, Tiesto Aire and more...
My Dekaron Nemesis Stuff to your Dekaron Evolution stuff.
02/02/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 14 Replies
As it says. I am willing to trade things from Nemesis for evolution ingame items. I have: 3x Nemesis 2010 rings. 1x Nemesis defender. 2x 50% crit gems. Full +12 mage a7 set. 2x 4 rb summies.